• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREE SPRITES GALLERY. (Post yours too!)

just made this cape or w/e u want to call it :D
It was a quick experiment so I will just post it to use for free.

cape3.png

Hiho guys.

I've seen similar thread but is already dead so I thought why not to make a new one.

I will sometimes post here some of unwanted sprites made by myself.
But the main point is to gather as many free to use sprites as we can.

SHARE your sprites in this thread.
All individual sprites without any background will be merged and shown just below.
Any huge amount of sprites sent by one user will be attached and available to download at the very bottom of this post as well as in table below.

Here are some rules that has to be completed in order to post sprites in this thread:
1.Please make sure the sprite is in either 32x32px or 64x64px size. (occasionally may be larger)
2. Individual sprites has to be posted with no background in order to be merged to the table below.
3. Any rar/zip folders may remain with any background.
4. If you are posting sprite created fully by you, state that under the post. But if the sprite is a piece from other forum/website, state the author.
Here I will merge all of the unwanted sprites made by myself:

View attachment 48656
View attachment 48890
cape3.png
Here you can find all of the rar/zip packages.​
Here I will merge all of the individual sprites sent by anyone in this thread:​

Hope you can make this thread active!
Cya!

This boxes remind me the olders Tibia 7.1 graphics. I really like it.

Just because I'm on holiday and I had some spare time I just made a tree for you guys for free use.
If anyone like it enough to put it inside your server, let me know in this post.
Would love to see it in-game

tree-FREE3.png

Last edited:
Dude, there are so many things to see here, hehe.
One day I'm gonna create some new items, then gonna use some ideas here.

Thanks for the contribution, everyone!!

Hello, im new in spriting, but made something to share!

Espartan Shield.pngShield.pngFlameAxe.gif

This is what I love most, Knight's Sword and Knight's Shield.
Knight Sword.pngKnight Shield.png

Sorry but some came with the color palette.
Post automatically merged:

This is another little project. Skull Sword. Eyes with pulsating red light and one with luminescence on the blade.

SkullSword.gifSkullSwordFlame.gif

Okay, I have just noticed I can not make a post with more than 30 images with it, so I won't merge any more sprites to the main post. But you can still post as we go!

Someone know how can i put the colors on link on object builder?? Looks gray jeje

Back