• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Stuff!

Raisa Marianna

Briar Rose of the Demonai
Reaction score
Okay, so my title definitely got your attention, right?
It didn't...? KBAI THEN!

In all seriousness, the title actually does have a point.
So I'm back! Life blew up in my face, but I'm here again. Yes, I do have a major project that I'm working on which will not be mentioned or shown in this thread. I'm making this thread for the soul purpose of showing off random little things that I will not be using in my server. Lots of the beginning stuff are old pieces, even years old, so don't judge.

So instead, I give it to you people! All you gotta do is ask. :)

Every piece I show here I will give it to a deserving person. How I choose that person or persons is completely up to me. Could even be random at times hahah. Once I've given one of my pieces away, he or she is free to to do whatever they want with it, even make it public.

PS: ALL MAPS ARE SAVED AS 10.5 .OTBMS!!! Do not ask me to convert anything, that's on you.

Let the freebies begin!!!

~Random City that I barely started. Maybe someone can do something with it.~
BLWGEGl.png

xZDEKpE.png

~Some Bridge Thing~
HETJVrP.png

woOx6ug.png

~Ididthisin5minutes Desert Thing~
sMiTeik.png

~A Depot.~
THwQ5Qs.png

9WftuOO.png

aXfEFKE.png

x9ivnce.png

EgkCttf.png

~Super Old Library (Yes, I was the original creator of the book idea!)~
iUpBXNW.png

C6zcg8U.png

~A Swampy Area~
pLxDO7K.png

1pSR725.png

Good to see you're back in action as you disappeared for several months.
PS: ALL MAPS ARE SAVED AS 10.5 .OTBMS!!! Do not ask me to convert anything, that's on you.
Lies. But it is nice to see you give the pieces away, I'm sure someone can make use of them.

Back