• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Thorn Spitter

Well 5 hours later and you still have the thorn and is because we dont know the name of your char, using the webpage there is a few names with the sharp on it, but there is one named just Sharp rp lvl 92 but is online with a character named nysu and is doing pvp so is probably is not you. And using Who is online? - ShadowCores there is not a single character online with "sharp" in their name. I guess we are not enough sherlock holmes for this.

Sharp
+
OTland

- - - Updated - - -

I should probably also mention that if you are South American/BR/PL you are not getting it.

Last edited:
I find the guy but well, its look like he hate South americans or think brazil is the only country there.

I find the guy but well, its look like he hate South americans or think brazil is the only country there.

I hate anyone who is BR/PL or South American
Not being racist or anything, they're just assholes especially on tibia.

If you are from the following countries there is no way in hell I'll gib fri moni/itens.

-France
-Mexico
-Brazil
-Venezuela
-Poland

If you are from:

Sweden
America
Canada
Australia
etc, I will give it for free.

Last edited:
Not being racist or anything, they're just assholes especially on tibia.

If you are from the following countries there is no way in hell I'll gib fri moni/itens.

-France
-Mexico
-Brazil
-Venezuela
-Poland

If you are from:

Sweden
America
Canada
Australia

Not being racist or anything

good night and gl who get the item.

Im Canadian dude. Just turned 156 on my RP, but don't got cash to afford one and already did demon oak, but i transferred my main to Lunar so dont got shit. Maybe you know you wanna spare it to me? XD

-France
-Mexico
-Brazil
-Venezuela
-Poland

If you are from:

Sweden
America
Canada
Australia

Well you said that if someone is from Mexico,Brasil, Venezuela he/she won't get the thorn, but, you're saying if he/she is from America then he'll get the thorn, but I don't know if you know this, but Mexico, Brasil and Venezuela are in America, so please call the country by its name "United States of America"

Well you said that if someone is from Mexico,Brasil, Venezuela he/she won't get the thorn, but, you're saying if he/she is from America then he'll get the thorn, but I don't know if you know this, but Mexico, Brasil and Venezuela are in America, so please call the country by its name "United States of America"

I mentioned south america very clearly, America is the continent. But yes I mean USA

- - - Updated - - -

Im Canadian dude. Just turned 156 on my RP, but don't got cash to afford one and already did demon oak, but i transferred my main to Lunar so dont got shit. Maybe you know you wanna spare it to me? XD

Can you prove your canadian?

I mentioned south america very clearly, America is the continent. But yes I mean USA

- - - Updated - - -

Can you prove your canadian?

Well I live in Etobicoke, GTA region its located in Ontario The time is 1:58 AM Toronto Maple Leafs and the Argos are my Cities team, not to mention the Marlies, Jays, FC, And the Toronto Rock(Lacrosse Team.) And im very sad that Bieber is canadian he ruins our reputation.

Well I live in Etobicoke, GTA region its located in Ontario The time is 1:58 AM Toronto Maple Leafs and the Argos are my Cities team, not to mention the Marlies, Jays, FC, And the Toronto Rock(Lacrosse Team.) And im very sad that Bieber is canadian he ruins our reputation.

good enough for me
whats your ign? meet me at yalahar dp