• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

free upgrade to windows 7

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
i heard u can get a free update to windows 7 if u got windows vista home premium is this true?

i heard u can get a free update to windows 7 if u got windows vista home premium is this true?

Theres a certain period in which if you purchased your computer, you could send microsoft proof of purchase and pay shipping for a free copy of Windows 7, yes..I got my laptop and I can upgrade it now until like Feb.

Last edited:
You can get it for free, but not sure how, im going to call my friend today night, he got it for free and he showed me and its working fine

Theres a certain period in which if you purchased your computer, you could send microsoft proof of purchase and pay shipping for a free copy of Windows 7, yes..I got my laptop and I can upgrade it now until like Feb.

You'd better do it then because Windows 7 is far better than Windows Vista.

You can get it for free, but not sure how, im going to call my friend today night, he got it for free and he showed me and its working fine

Warez ftw <3

Oh I know that xD Vista = teh suckage...I just have been lazy =[

The installation of Windows 7 takes around 10 - 15 minutes, nothing serious. Not to mention that it formats your HD with the speed of light :D

Its "Illegal" To Host A OTServ, and use Tibias Client to connect to it.

No it isn't. The core of OTServ was written by scratch, nobody copied any code from CipSoft. About the client, it's against their EULA and the only thing they can do against you is to ban your account on their servers.

No it isn't. The core of OTServ was written by scratch, nobody copied any code from CipSoft. About the client, it's against their EULA and the only thing they can do against you is to ban your account on their servers.

I was saying like the 'tard said torrents were >.>

Back