• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free VPS Available

chmorin

Reaction score
1.jpg
I run a new hosting company called Morin Hosting: http://morinhosting.com . I'm trying to get my name out there, and I got my first interest in hosting from running an OT server years ago. I figured I would like to give back to the community.

Who Am I?
My name is Chris, I run Morin Hosting. I'm a Network Engineer by trade, and have worked in the field for several years. I got my interest brewing in hosting services by this very forum years ago when I was playing Tibia every day.

What Am I Offering?
A Free VPS for hosting an OT Server.

What Kind of Server?
The package I'm offering has the following:
CPU: Quad-Core AMD 3.6GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR3 High-Speed
HD: 100GB
OS: Choice of Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, Ubuntu 12.04 x64, or Windows XP x86.

How Fast if your Network?

That's not a very Impressive Server.
I Begged a differ. You're housed on a top-of-the-line eight core beast. If your OT server needs more resources than the package I offer, I'll simply upgrade it. It's as simple as that.
And the reality about hosting OTS is that, by comparison of some other games, this one is not very resource intensive. This includes upload/download speeds. My upload can easily handle >150 concurrent users. But again, if its not enough, I'll upgrade the network to a 20MB upload. Simple as that.

What's in it for you?
I don't want you money. Hell, I don't even want your donations. All I want is you to put a simple login message when a user logs in saying "Server Hosted By: Morin Hosting". You can feel free to have whatever else you want in there too, as long as it is there.

How Long Can I Use This Service?
As long as your server remains active. I'll qualify active as >25 active players. If you don't have >25 players in the first two months, then I will shut off your server. After that, I will check every month.

What can I put on it?
Anything OT related, nothing else. While I'd prefer an RPG server, you can put any kind of server on it.

Okay, how do I apply?
Reply to this thread or PM me with the following information:
Server Concept:
Experience(if any):

Happy Gaming!

Last edited:
Seems to be trusted. You should fix the network atleast to 100/100.

I saw your website and you are on good way :) you should add it on the thread so ppl can check it out :p

Recommended

Seems to be trusted. You should fix the network atleast to 100/100.

I saw your website and you are on good way :) you should add it on the thread so ppl can check it out :p

Recommended
Thanks!

I didn't want people to mistake the thread for an advertisement, but per your suggestion I put it in there.

Currently working on the VPS part of my website. This will help that =)

As to the bandwidth, you're right. I am scoping out some more advanced co-location and bandiwidth options. When I get a few VPS's going, I'll crank up the bandwidth.

Team(if any): Me and my real friend
Server Concept: Evolution ?
Experience(if any):hmm 2-3 years on ots and 5-7 years on tibia . had 2 ots before ^^
Email: None

Msg back in priv or add me on skype ^^

Team(if any): Just a friend of mine who is an scripter/mapper
Server Concept: Own mapped 8.6 evolution OR and 9.6 rl map (You decide).
Experience(if any): Had ots since 2008 and played tibia since 7.1
Email: [email protected]

Regards

Thank you everyone for your applications, I'm going to be going with Simoria. Happy Gaming!

Team(if any): Me and a old friend.
Server Concept: 8.6 custom evolution running now already. Had 70~ players online and im curently working on more updates all the time!
Experience(if any): 10 years of tibia 5 years of OTs. Can script and keep my own ot update with new stuff!

Last edited:
Team(if any): Me and One Friend
Server Concept: Custom Evolution 8.60 (Made by Doniio), Hes staff member too in the server.
Experience(if any): Have been scripting / mapping a little bit, otherwise i've been playing tibia about 4-5 years, since 2007.

Reply to me by sending Priv message.
Server will be public Tomorrow 18:00, IP: http://zanera-evo.sytes.net

so you only have 1 server? or can we still apply?
.. if not
Team(if any): My team doesn't really use OTLand, but one of them has an account "Verasath"
Server Concept: I had a real-map in the summer time and it was a great sucess. I am re-opening it soon with either your genourous dedi or one of my own purchasing.
Experience(if any): I've owned a lot of servers, and between the 3 of us, you wouldn't be hearing much complaints/questions/support from us.
Skype: If you still have availability, i will PM you this.
Email: If you still have availability, i will PM you this.

Team(if any): Just me and you (I think haha)
Server Concept: I'm doing war server since 2006, but stopped with Tibia like 2 years, now i came back and already finished a 7,6 War server and i need a hoster.(you)
Experience(if any): Hmm play tibia since 2003 working with ot server since 2006~07.

You can reply to me with a PM or E-mail.

It's unfortunate that the majority of people here are children. This is a very good offer. If I were still in the OT server business then I would definitely take advantage of this.

Consider this a free bump. ;)

Team(if any): No team, I work solo
Server Concept: 8.6 Fully edited Evo,looking to become very famous
Experience(if any): 6 years of Tibia ot, hosted 2 servers with an average of 240+ people online ( one of them real map the other one edited evo)

Team:Me And My Brother
Server Concept:Rl Map 8.6 Great Map With vip and new castle system and events
Experience:I had My Own Server But it want In My Own pc So I Closed It Becasue Of Lags
Email:[email protected]

Back