• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free VPS hosting service - LuckyM

Do you like this service?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every egyptians comment here (I'm the first) :)
yea but i didn't say pls if you mean that wason :D :D

Dont trust this shit guy he's albanian and they scam people hihihihihiihih
no i trust him because many or trusted guys like halfaway and sir knighter and tarek trust him so i trust him!

Last edited by a moderator:
yea but i didn't say pls if you mean that wason :D :D

I don't mean that,
alot of ppls don't like egyptians they don't trust them..etc
so you have to make yourself osama you have to start from 0 to be a good man
you have to do your own work and work in a projects i was got alot of projects but you know i don't have any more time to work in another and i just share now my files you know but there's no reason to find a hoster without project to start and your ot won't get 20+ online its a real map there's nothing diffrant in your ot Otservlist got like 2,000 Real tibia ots 8.6-10.x.

Take care osama its my Opnion

Thank you :)

i Trusted him ... Cuz Amiroslo Trusted him /.
Who said that? Not that I don't trust him, but I've never done anything with him before so I cant judge. But he seems like a nice guy. But I never said that I trust/dont trust LuckyM..

Anyways, Good luck further ;p

You sure about that?
yeah i'm sure that he is trusted guy!
tarek said that and u said recommanded!
why wouldn't i trust him then all people said that Halfaway,Tarek,sir knighter are the most trusted guys so when u trust someone i can trust him too am i right?!
i've never seen anyone said that you're scammer halfaway since you was making free hosting no one said that you are scammer
and Luckym said Thanks to halfaway who helped me much so i can trust him!

If I were LuckyM, I'd ask a MOD. for a cleanup, this thread is full of spam now

Close this thread mods

@Ninja
@Limos
@Red

Server is already hired by a member here on otland!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back