• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free VPS hosting service - LuckyM

Do you like this service?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be Happy if I work with u you seem very trusted as the otlanders say :D

you alredy have a new server WOW- let me guess hu you worked on the new server too 3 months? can you show us some pics of the server? if its okey.

you alredy have a new server WOW- let me guess hu you worked on the new server too 3 months? can you show us some pics of the server? if its okey.
its the same server but with new edits people won't know if its the old server or not
Anyway is it your business are you my father or something you know your words means nothing to me because you're just a bitch so just forget me can you please?

"its the same server" your server is still a downloadet ot. work on your own project instead of hosting random rl map servers "1 of 100 copied server -_-"

"its the same server" your server is still a downloadet ot. work on your own project instead of hosting random rl map servers "1 of 100 copied server -_-"
i see you're stupid i said Just forget me its not ur business anymore!

Tibiafx, AFAIK this is LuckyM's thread and it's non of your bussiness to hate on Mr Osama.

Said you'd make something then just stopped responding for a month now you want to host something

Had alot of things to be done in real life. Complicated :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back