• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Free webdeveloper here

Ashwalker

Reaction score
;) Offering free help ;)

I can help you with
  • websites
  • webserver
  • domains
  • linux
  • HTML, CSS, JS
  • and everything that is required to run them

~~~

:) How to get help? :)

1. Pass me details on PM
  2. I will than reply to you what from that can be done by me with time estimates.

~~~

o_O Why? o_O

I do not wish to get any benefit from that, just the sole learning experience for myself of OT ecosystem and hoping to meet cool people.

~~~

:cool: Rules: :cool:
  1. unclear requests will be ignored
  2. this thread is for general service discussions
  3. specyfic request details will be only discussed on pm
  4. noone (me nor You) is entitled to anything, it's free and if you want to set conditions you need to search paid help
~~~

:D About me: :D

I have several years commercial and proffesional experience in work with webdevelopment, especially Frontend technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, but also node.js, angular.js, PHP, JAVA, .NET framework (frontend part).
I dont like to work with graphics and Photoshop but can if have to.
Were running own successful commercial Minecraft Survival private server for 2 years, and now hold position as Lead Webdeveloper in company working on innovative big-data relations analysing web-app.

Last edited:
He wants you to make (or if you have it give it to him) the php files for Gensior AAC to sell characters. People can put their characters up for sell on the website. Others can see what characters are for sell and buy them. Pretty easy to understand.

Back