• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Xbox Live GOLD?

Serious, just buy it -.- It's just like 400 SEK for one year?

Yes, is it Free, when you bought xBox you can register on xboxLive 3x and u have for one register 1 month xbox live gold, remember you can make this only 3 x

Good luck trying to rip off Microsoft :peace:

Luckily, for me, I managed to bug my account and havent had to pay for gold for 17 months :)

Not sure how I did it though.

Luckily, for me, I managed to bug my account and havent had to pay for gold for 17 months :)

You sure you didn't save your credit card information on it? :ninja:

Nah, you're lying

You could go to those creepy websites and fill out surveys to try and get it, but its better to just get a job and pay the $0.02 / day to buy it yourself

After Microsoft banning 1 million users in 10 seconds, I don't think it's a good idea to rip them off.

I used to go on some forum site and register there, they gave you 1 day free XBL Gold. I maybe have 350 accounts there :p

You can use "Xlink Kai"
you can connect to other players who also have the program, and then you through system link you can play.
Just google it

my little brother had a 1 month that came with the xbox and for some reason it lasted for 7 months~
it happens to some accounts, just by luck

Back