• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free youtube SUBS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
The fun is you get subscirbers, then when you get it you won't get like 500+ wives with ur subscribes, HAHAHAH

The fun is you get subscirbers, then when you get it you won't get like 500+ wives with ur subscribes, HAHAHAH

I like how you're always NO POSTS BY GAMERSDONT HERE! and then u do the same thing. Please go and grow up and mature some.

Anyways its stuck on 350 what happend Gamersdont? :D

How are you getting people subs so quickly? If you explain more.. i'd like to start a channle and get some subs for my channel c:

Gamersdont.
1. You either buy subs for these people
2. You either setup a bot to make youtube accounts and then subscribe to a person.
Thats how u do it

Who cares how he does it? It's still useless. Gratz, your channel has 2k subscribers, guess what happens when you upload a video? You get 50 views max.

he buys them? duuh -.- or he uses a web where people are paid to sub to that page [e.g. www.paid-to-like.com]

Why the Fuck would he buy subs and give them away, he don't even have a donation here at Otland. And why would he was hours to trade subs for those people. There is surely a easy fast way which don't take over 5min to do. That's why he was doing it. For fun i guess

Well send some subs to AmirsAdventure
Make me nr on list man <3 :-D

This is hilarious.
I dont even get why you guys bother getting free subs knowing that theire fake.
Fake subs doesn't make you popular, it makes you even less worthy.

Ask yourself. "Where does these subs really come from?"

Of course gamersdont said no on both of my reasons to how hes getting this because hes obviously not telling because he really thinks hes achieving something by using a youtube bot to help you guys.

Oh, and by the way. Soon youtube will do another patch which will probly prevent gamersdont from doing this.. but ofcourse everybody can use google.. right?

I like how you're always NO POSTS BY GAMERSDONT HERE! and then u do the same thing. Please go and grow up and mature some.

Anyways its stuck on 350 what happend Gamersdont? :D

1; He have to sub other ppl so they can sub you. 2; Me and gamersdont is only enemyes in otland. In rl life we talk a lot , Me should grown up? I already grown up i was born to be ready i was born to grown up, Don't tell other people to grown up. Unless till you have seen you self. Nvm kid go and take some nap

What's the point of having subscribers if they don't watch your videos?
I'd rather have 10 subs who watch my videos than 100000 who don't.

Back