• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Freedom

Krigaren

Mapper
Reaction score
If you want to pay out of the war you'll have to message me in-game, and the freedom will be public so everyone can see.

Contact me in-game if you feel like paying out, thanks.

To the people whos going to laugh, go ahead.

Signed, Krigaren.

Houndish, broke some rules and got what he deserved.

PS: I give you a clue - account sharing -

» Rules
We, the gamemasters of SoftCores, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules.

Rule 1: offensive statements
You may not send any kind of offensive messages to players through public chat channels, such things can lead to a banishment. Handle your problems with a player in private instead.

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications that help you to paralyze creatures, hunt creatures automatically, auto combo attack players, train magic level/skills while you're away from keyboard or login on several characters and target a player are PROHIBITED and will lead to a banishment.

Rule 3: advertising
You may not advertise other gameservers on our server.

Rule 4: bug abusing
If you find a bug, it should be reported to a gamemaster immediately. If we find out that you abuse any serious bug it could lead to a banishment on account.

There's no rule posted on that ot website that says account sharing is against the rules.

@topic
no1 is so stupid to pay a payment on ot...one day here and u got 150 lvl so its little bit stupid from u side...

Last edited by a moderator:

Not true.
Me and Helzo paid 3kk together to you guys to get free.
and that was BEFORE Houndish was sold mate ;D
Same night krigaren gets banned for using cheats, then your team gets something in your head -"Ow, he paid 3kk, whatever lets go kill".

A TIP, DONT MAKE THE SAME STUPID MISSTAKE AS I DID, NEVER PAY TO THEESE FUCKING LIEING BASTARDS.

And yer, I paid because I was going from 166-180 that night, I did reach 175 not further, then got killed.

Tata

~Houndish

Back