• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Freedom?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Whats the difference between 3 monkeys in a cage and 3 dudes working on burguer king to mantain themselves(kids, houses, etc..).
Monkeys can play or do whatever they want in the cage, the humans can't they have to work, who has more freedom then?
Monkeys...
what fucking mentallity has the illuminati's imposed into us, they make us beleive we are free, more than 95% of the people work for money (most of them live in miserable life conditions), the rest works because they like to work on what they do (tho they still have moments that they do not want to)But our Capytalist system has transformed us into working slaves (mantaining us occupied in work and shit) so we don't realise the true. We are not physically controlled, they are using methods in which we dont realise what is happening, just live, work, die, most people dont understand this and most won't because theyv never been free so they dont know how it is.
DONT work, you are just making rich people even richer by being part of this modern day slavery system, most people live stressed because of work, sad, angry and that causes diseases (prooved medically) dont follow this cycle, make a difference.
Noone has ever been free in the history.
Liberty is the right to choose, does people has the right to choose? if they don't work they are thrown to the streets.
This is like this:
Follow the Fucked up/Stressing/fake/materliast system, or be a fucking freak (your not really one, but people is so brainwashed that they considere you like one just because you dont go with the rest of brainwashed sheeps) or get throwed into the deadly streets,
Freedom? nah. this is, system or die.

SOrry for the spelling, im not "gringoe" XD

Last edited:
Life is full of choices, everyone has a chance in life. Also rich people are the ones that keep us employed so I don't care if they get richer as long as I get paid what I feel is just. Everyone has a choice and don't throw your shit on the system because of your own damn faults.

Have you seen the movie Zeitgeist? I'd recommend you watch it if you feel that way. I understand what you are saying just know that anyone who wants to realize it and change their life can. Can't change everybody though.

Have you seen the movie Zeitgeist? I'd recommend you watch it if you feel that way. I understand what you are saying just know that anyone who wants to realize it and change their life can. Can't change everybody though.

id never liked technology that much like for a ultratechnological society, but if thats what its needed to live free i guess zeitgeist is the way, its kinda the same thing i was thinking except for the technology, i was thinking like living with nature just adapting ourselves to it without having to serve anyone, just culturise ourselves and live in a good society not in a one controlled by devil worshipers and bitches full of ambition like we are right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJ18m6KUW4

Back