• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Freelancer Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, to those that doesn't know me, i'm Shagz, the developer of Gun Gale Online:
- https://otland.net/threads/usa-gun-...tarting-december-14-12-00-pm-4-00-gmt.247737/

I'm currently doing some freelancing services out there here at otland, but for me it's time to make a thread itself, i taken already some requests here by private but these are the most recently ones (I will be updating this thread with the people with successful requests):
- @musztang
- @Elysia
- @KnightmareZ
- @Doomdice
- http://www.serious-ot.com/ (anti-DDOS installed + some extra services)
- @zaivak
- @imkingran

And more users via FB/PM.

Scammers already detected by me:
- Kito2 (https://otland.net/threads/official-otland-paypal-blacklist.110333/ - Already at blacklist)
- xshaggyx (https://otland.net/threads/official-otland-paypal-blacklist.110333/ - Already at blacklist, with thread with chargeback included by him)
- kostas123

I can make works under:
- Php/HTML
- Design (Logos, banners, webdesign)
- Lua and C++ (Just light source updates, not systems and stuff that can consume a lot of time).
- Mapping (Hunts).
- OTClient modding (I can make custom modules on servers with opcodes)
- Anti-ddos installing & Linux Servers managament

I usually make scripts for:
- TFS 1.0-1.3
- TFS 0.3.6 (Pokeservers and custom 8.54 servers)

I have two offers:
- You can offer for a script (5, 10, 7, 2 euros if you want), if the prices seems fine for me, i'll take the job.
or:
- 5 euro per hour taken on script, if i take 5 hours doing a script, then the price will be 25 euros.

I can work up to 6 hours per day and i don't work on weekends, my main language is spanish too.

Some jobs done already:​

76085b7d277c4a795b02bfd10b02f0eb.png

Custom client for my own project

panel-47198196-image-50b370a288f50a7f-320-320.png

A little banner for Marlboro war at the BubbaGame twitch channel

Some works ongoing now:
-
OTC 8.6 modding and encryption (Atleast done)
- Some minor lua requests (done)
And other stuff that i will be updating on the thread meanwhile i take jobs, if you're interested, PM me.
Greetings!

Last edited:
Wouldn't recommend. He takes forever to actually do the work, makes countless excuses. Then when you receive the work, it's poor quality and usually something he whipped together in a couple minutes without fully testing, then you basically have to twist his arm to do quality work. Still waiting on a simple spell script, and it's been over a month now. There's lots of really helpful scripters on OTLand, but this guy isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Helped me with a task, good job and recommended.

Not recommended, works in a really noob level, and also if you are not satisfied, he wants you to pay everything, even if the work was unsatisfactory.

All the evidence you may need to check this: https://otland.net/threads/mtibia-owner-scam-kito2.248540/

The thread is already closed, as you can see, mods didn't banned me because this "programmer" just tried to steal my money due to a bad work he did.

Not recommended, works in a really noob level, and also if you are not satisfied, he wants you to pay everything, even if the work was unsatisfactory.

All the evidence you may need to check this: https://otland.net/threads/mtibia-owner-scam-kito2.248540/

The thread is already closed, as you can see, mods didn't banned me because this "programmer" just tried to steal my money due to a bad work he did.
My actual customers can say if that is true or not, scammer :), you're starving to the death for 25$ and you had to make a chargeback because you think that you're untouchable here...

The thread has been closed because it was a spamming nest, your reputation has been destroyed and a lot of people including famous developers already know that you're a scammer.

bump for the homeless UnsineSoft he needs crystal coins he is poor donate all you can he a good service man.

bump for the homeless UnsineSoft he needs crystal coins he is poor donate all you can he a good service man.
Hahaha, thanks bro xD

Oferring now scripting service for the weekend, i'm not currently taking client related stuff;P

Bump, i've some requests running now, busy until the next monday, just to revive my thread :p

Terrible service not counting that sells things that falls from ot land and that has no experience and is not serious not recommended

Taking small services for now, clientediting/modding has been token for a while (Not for sure, expecting answer from the customer).

Not recommended.

Last edited:
I don't recommend this guy and his services.
Stole my server and the files, worst ever.

Last edited:
Men your website is bugged i want to play your ot
www.gungaleonline.net

but when i click in your website appears all the website is white and i get this
when i click for go to main site.

string(29) "SELECT `cached` FROM `znote`;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Table 'server.znote' doesn't exist

seems interesting fix bug fix it pls

Men your website is bugged i want to play your ot
www.gungaleonline.net

but when i click in your website appears all the website is white and i get this
when i click for go to main site.

string(29) "SELECT `cached` FROM `znote`;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Table 'server.znote' doesn't exist

seems interesting fix bug fix it pls
Disabled xD, we don't have GGO anymore online

-- Won't ask for help again.
Not recommended.

Last edited:
Perfect work with script anti ddos, multiple test and it works fine, 100% recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back