• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Freelancing: Lua scripts

A

Alw

Information
  • Experience: I've been working with Otservers for the past 5 years. During these 5 years I've spent most of my time creating lua scripts.
  • What I can offer: Lua scripts, everything from simple script to whole systems.
  • Price: The price will be discussed before i start creating it. Then I will show it to you on my own server, if you're satisfied the deals done. If you're not satisfied I will remake the script to fit your needs. Depending on the person I might send the script before receiving payment.
  • Contact: Pm me here on otland to begin with, then we'll exchange skype information.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Regards Alw

You sure it has been 5 years?

According to the threads you created (which is something people look at it, aka experience) is less than 2 years also of the 4 besides this one, 3 of them are in support.

You should provide some examples of your work. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

According to the threads you created (which is something people look at it, aka experience) is less than 2 years also of the 4 besides this one, 3 of them are in support.

Well, it could be that he had an older user, or was any other forum before that. No one is perfect in everything, everyone needs support from time to time, its okay to ask for it.
he also said this:
Price: The price will be discussed before i start creating it. Then I will show it to you on my own server, if you're satisfied the deals done. If you're not satisfied I will remake the script to fit your needs. Depending on the person I might send the script before receiving payment.
So basically you will see if the system works as you want it to work or not before paying anything

@ OP

good luck

As Amiroslo said I've had other accounts before. Well as stated, the person asking for the script will see the whole script and see that it's working before I accept any payment. But I understand what you mean.
Regards Alw

Well, it could be that he had an older user, or was any other forum before that. No one is perfect in everything, everyone needs support from time to time, its okay to ask for it.
he also said this:

So basically you will see if the system works as you want it to work or not before paying anything

@ OP

good luck

Yes they will see the whole system and how it works before I accept any payment.

As Amiroslo said I've had other accounts before. Well as stated, the person asking for the script will see the whole script and see that it's working before I accept any payment. But I understand what you mean.
Regards Alw

Yes they will see the whole system and how it works before I accept any payment.
I know, i was telling him xD

Unfortunately not many people are willing to pay for scripting.. either they will request in support/requests for scripts to be made, get scripts from resources or offer you a position on their server with either a profit share or accommodate you with in-game currency or items.

Very few people will consider paying you for your work, but you have to be established and standout above the rest... vouching for someone doesn't mean anything, it is your work that speaks for itself.

Back