• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fresh 7.4 Server idea

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score
just wondering would there be many players interested in some 7.4 server say rl map or not just in general
and what would bring most players would it be longetivity of long term server or rather a fast paced server that would reset every so often.
I am planning on running a server without any form of SHOP this will be fully playable server without any form of $ for play or advantage or even cosmetic (might change idea about cosmetic since it is not in any way altering gameplay)

Ideally server would not allow more than 1 player from same ip
Server would ban any form of rune making rune farm and RUNE buying.
what is the community into these days?
how could we keep you in game?
if we can offer free to play fully premium server why would you not join?

I might add it will cost me nothing to host since it will be on fibre home server with Anti -ddos provided by my ISP

most importantly would a server that would be highrate with weekly wipes ( rust alike) have chance?

If we caught up few teams interested and we would say. START on FRIDAY or SATURDAY until 1 day before start to have 24hours to reset whole database or atleast few hours and start from lvl 0 again for pure pvp adventures since there is so many server started non stop and we do not seek profit as team.
would you be interested in replaying server weekly if we perhaps collected frag data and nickname? meaning you would have stats of some kind recorded for each WIPE and highscores for best pvp / pve (powergamers)
this furthermore could create creadability within users especially to make servers bot free because if someone is banned and is not in top1000 fraggers all time meaning that we could easily actually see community we work with and create some paid tournaments that would be with rewards.
picture that u pay 1 $ to play on server for month along with 100-1000 players and receive reward whether a GPU alike of RTX 2080 or maybe some great monitor with 144hz if it only costs 1$ to compete as for example?

Last edited:
just wondering would there be many players interested in some 7.4 server say rl map or not just in general
and what would bring most players would it be longetivity of long term server or rather a fast paced server that would reset every so often.
I am planning on running a server without any form of SHOP this will be fully playable server without any form of $ for play or advantage or even cosmetic (might change idea about cosmetic since it is not in any way altering gameplay)

Ideally server would not allow more than 1 player from same ip
Server would ban any form of rune making rune farm and RUNE buying.
what is the community into these days?
how could we keep you in game?
if we can offer free to play fully premium server why would you not join?

I might add it will cost me nothing to host since it will be on fibre home server with Anti -ddos provided by my ISP

most importantly would a server that would be highrate with weekly wipes ( rust alike) have chance?

If we caught up few teams interested and we would say. START on FRIDAY or SATURDAY until 1 day before start to have 24hours to reset whole database or atleast few hours and start from lvl 0 again for pure pvp adventures since there is so many server started non stop and we do not seek profit as team.
would you be interested in replaying server weekly if we perhaps collected frag data and nickname? meaning you would have stats of some kind recorded for each WIPE and highscores for best pvp / pve (powergamers)
this furthermore could create creadability within users especially to make servers bot free because if someone is banned and is not in top1000 fraggers all time meaning that we could easily actually see community we work with and create some paid tournaments that would be with rewards.
picture that u pay 1 $ to play on server for month along with 100-1000 players and receive reward whether a GPU alike of RTX 2080 or maybe some great monitor with 144hz if it only costs 1$ to compete as for example?

just don't make a lowrate x1/x2 ot, that niche is filled already, i'd love a server like european imperianic with a lot of custom shit added, and i mean a lot of it so that you can exp anywhere.

what the scene lacks the most right now is midrate-highrate servers that either nobody opens, and if somebody does they're so buggy that they have 0 chance of surviving longer than a week

what the scene lacks the most right now is midrate-highrate servers that either nobody opens, and if somebody does they're so buggy that they have 0 chance of surviving longer than a week
I run a permanent 7.x RL + Custom server, have for a while, it's quite stable. It's been up and activly developed 2 years now.

just don't make a lowrate x1/x2 ot, that niche is filled already, i'd love a server like european imperianic with a lot of custom shit added, and i mean a lot of it so that you can exp anywhere.

yeah my idea is of server that will reset weekly therefore it will be purely for competing and fun rather than long term highrate because that just does not work eventually within 2-3 weeks people will get bored and stop playing but this way we can have 7 days of fun if poi will be doable by day 2 (its shortcuted so there is no vocation fires and stone but rest is there)

Back