• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Friends can't connect to modern aac!

samih95

Reaction score
Hello! As the topic says my friends cannot connect to my modern aac homepage... I dont know what the problem is, I've opened port 7171, 7172, 80, 3306 and all of them are green and "opened" in Open Port Check Tool so can anyone help me? I am the only one who can connect to it..

Sorry, 3306 and 443 = Error: I could not see your service on xx.xxx.xx.xx on port (443)
Reason: Connection refused.
Its the same with 3306 but in uniserver port 3306 "is in use by this server"

No I mean when you add a static ip to your computer, and in your router add that IP (because dhcp changes the ip from time to time and isn't configured in your router) you are not able to enter your client/website thingy.

Not configure, ipconfig tells you your ip like so:
e6r8jr.png

Yes, i deactivated my firewall to test and it was not a sucess. I have my ip in config.lua from ipconfig im getting crazy when things like this happends!

If it is to any help, I can make a account for my friend and he can PLAY on my server. But none besides me can connect to my modern aac page :/

Did you correctly assign the ports to be forwarded to the DHCP-assigned adress (cmd > ipconfig > IPv4/6 Address; ie. 192.168.0.100) of your hosting computer?

Back