• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Friendz Tibia Project

Demika17

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im demika and im a farmer (student) in real life so im usually pretty bussy, but in my spare time i mess around in the map editor abit and im trying to make a server on my own, im trying to make it rpg style, but im not that experienced so it doesn't really looks that good, so i hope you guys can help me giving me some nice tips :)

Here is the minimap and some pictures of the first town, the town isn't done yet, and there might be some parts on the screenshots that arent finished. (more will come later)

(it's a 8.6 server)

Minimap
2j0o015.png

Town
2we07qs.png

jzvayu.png

xept0p.png

2yvqbnn.png

wiu0io.png

If this is your first attempt at mapping I've to say it looks pretty decent. First thing you should do is to leave the auto-border alone, just use RAW; the borders look too squary with auto-border and it's not nice. :p Try to add the other types of grass tufts too, also hangables, stones on the streets, maybe gravel, dirt, etc. There's plenty of tutorials out there where you can learn a lot! :D

i use auto bordering for the big picture, than i try to detail it up with by using raw.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a few pics of a smaller town where you can resupply and sell some of your items or something.. :)
i could really use a few good tips for a better weapon shop, i couldnt really make something nice out of it >.<

2119b2c.png

213kvir.png

ok4zuq.png

4uubdl.png

289efzc.png

3166ws1.png

Last edited:
Nice start, would give you the exact same advice as SeloothDominik did. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

hmm, k thx, ill try :p but sometimes i just go nuts with the borders, especially mountain borders and cave borders >.<

I've been mapping a small skeleton cave for a quest in my rookgaard.
PS, i didn't really know which border to use at the stairs... any suggestions ?
lel1f.png

122gl20.png

zt810y.png

351imw8.png

29bfqc8.png

Back