• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

From Dark souls to Tibia PROJECT

Do you like dark souls on tibia?

• Total voters

Zell

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi ppl, some time ago I was playing Dark souls saga again, and it's reminded me to old Tibia, I was thinking in the old awesome games from ps1-ps2 have and his rpg systems, and I thought that on tibia.

Someone here played Dark Cloud? the game was based in the evolution of weapons, synthesizing minerals on it (diamonds, pearls, etc)
Well, Dark Souls have an incredible pvp systems based on souls as Experience, if you kill someone who has a lot of souls you absorb it, think about it..on tibia.

And I'll try to mix some games systems into 7.4-7,60 protocol.

I JUST WANT your opinion about it, please say me if you think is a good idea, because maybe IM WRONG!

And after think and think and think on this, I've start programming simple things.
A new rpg game with lore, pyromancies, new spells, new sprites and a beautiful world.

Stats..
New systems of Stats Skills called:
Strength: Increases damage on weapons (club/axe/sword)
Dexterity: Get more dexterity to walk faster..
Intelligence: Meets Intelligence requirements for special equipment/pyromancies(runes) or strong weapons
Distance Weapons: You must know it..
Critical: that means your % to deal a critical hit

The souls is your coin here, you trade souls with NPC'S for buy or sell items
and you can convert souls to "stone souls" for trade it with other players.

New spells system: you can increase the afinity's spell using it, and upgrade to next levels dealing more dmg or increasing his area.

Level Up is available as an option talking with NPC near temples. When leveling up, one spends accumulated souls to invest points into one of eight stats. This can cause a variety of effects.

Here some screenshoots:

okzmzd.png

2zgxkx4.png

If you like it I continue developing the project!

I'm trying to change the system of the spawn from monsters, for the dungeons like WoW
What do you think if we try the system of pokemon? you walk and monsters appear near from you?

25upl00.jpg

This is what I was talking about skills stats:

13z7khi.jpg

Please comment if you like it! I need to know if it's can work!!

Anything custom is good. But you're flipping a coin here. And it might land on tails. So just prepare IF not many players play this server.

I will definitely try it if I have the chance. I hope you will have interesting mechanics than the usual.

Anything custom is good. But you're flipping a coin here. And it might land on tails. So just prepare IF not many players play this server.

I will definitely try it if I have the chance. I hope you will have interesting mechanics than the usual.

Yeah i'm trying to change all mechanics to make another game based on tibia.

Thank you!

Back