• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

From mass rl map's to mass "Custom" evo?

Minti

Reaction score
Some month's ago the adversiting thread was spammed with rl map 24h 99% cipsoft and shit, now it stopped abit, and we see alot of "Super custom evo-servers" that claims to be original and diff from the others

this is what i think all of you

The actual evo servers has from 50 to 250 range players, ok guys, first point, u let afk in trainers, means 50-150 are afk, second, in a week with a team u can finish the server and quests, i've tryed almost all of evos out here, none is so "Far" from the others, nothing special at all, you guys claim to have great server's while they are just "ok"

i still can't find one really worked "custom-evo" server

over donations or vip that exp faster, just abit edited servers, maybe more but still NONE with tons of work on it, anyone is really gonna release a custom server that worth it? i don't give a damn if it's evo based or watsoever but don't just add some custom mobs, bad spells and teleports to places and claim to be a good server while u has 200 ppl and 150 are afk in trainers

i don't care that u don't care about my thread, now i just feel alot better, rest in peace =)

I know, there is a lot of "Custom Evolutions" servers out there now, probably from people releasing the datapack. I use ForgottenL maps because it's pretty easy to map, and it's good for just a noob server. Other than that, I would start my own RPG or War server and buy a dedicated server.

Real map server with 300 players - 150 are Afk training, 100 are cavebotting(40 of these are not even in home), 50 doing quests or in war.
Evolution-edited server with 300 players - 150 are Afk training, 50 are cavebotting(40 of these are not even in home), 100 are doing quests or in war. -> Only cause evo-edited is now getting "actual".
Rpg custom servers with 50 players - 25 are afk training, 15 are cavebotting, 10 playing. - > Those servers actually are dieing after 1day to 3 month's from release.

this is my vision of the actual Open tibia server base, i'm really dissapointing right? hehe i better don't start talking about donations...

well i started an evoluions because i remember the first evolution OT i played in the old times wich inspirates me to customize them except i leftmine city unedited(keep the old school syle). and so noobies can find fas and easy spawns at low levels.
but even there are now more evo's i recommend evo more then real maps.
TBH i ahve much custom things worked a year on it, and here VIP got no bonus exp. also barely teleports.

Back