• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows From Vista to XP!

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey Otlanders!
windows_xp_logo.jpg

Windows_Vista_logo.jpg

I have been thinking over and over again about changing my windows Vista to Windows XP Profesional (?)

But there is only 1 problem!

The thing is that I do not have Windows XP cd that makes the computer to windows xp, if you know what I mean..

So my question is is there any website that I can download some file or intaller to make my computer to windows xp, or do I have to go out and buy a cd?

Well,I know a website.If you want to get the link,send me a PM.I am not posting it here because sites with cracked material are not allowed.

If you had XP installed and then installed vista over that, then it should be possible to just go to add/remove programs and uninstall vista from there, it should then technically restore your old OS, XP in this case.

If you however didnt, then im pretty sure you need to format, or it might get screwy with the registry and whatnot.
Personally i suggest a format when you are installing a new OS, conversions usually doesn't work as you would want them to.

If you need a Windows XP Prof CD, you can just download one using torrents or something, it is not illegal as long as you have a *VALID* Windows XP Prof CD key.

Back