• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frostwinds

Devine

Aenor *****
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you remember this game but it was a indie developed tibia like 2D MMO.

MiniScreenshot1.png

Well for those that are slightly interested the website is here Frostwinds

As it stands the game was just released a few hours ago for the public. We are looking forward to seeing you in-game, and it is also noted that any artistic souls who like to create custom "sprites" on 16x16p canvas are more than welcome to help us out as we aren't the most artistic people, but would be able to implement new items, monster, terrains, etc instantly with your submissions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiniScreenshot2.jpg
    MiniScreenshot2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 24 · VirusTotal
Damn. I remember many years ago I was checkin out and I was a couple days late before it closed.
Then I was on a test server with just bugs walking around, rofl.
Gonna check it in a minute, what's your nick?

edit: apparently I'm the only one online :|

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me, like I said the game was just released again and the only place I've posted it's release was here and OTfans but the thread over there has no views...

If you ever catch me online my name is Michael.

Main Admin: Fleury

My names Amusement.

Game seems alittle.. Slow? Also is there really no way to make the screen bigger? Only get the little square?
It'd be great on an Iphone.

It's look like MMO game for phones :).

Back