• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frozen trench?

Dragonista

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm wondering if it's possible to access the Frozen trench, and if so, do I have to make the explorer society quest, because right now I can't seem to enter, even with a helmet of the deep.

Kind regards
Almighty~

@Hani
@Mark
@Siramix
@Dyablo

Last edited:
frozen trench is the quara place in svargrond where you make a mission for the explorer society, and that quest doesnt seem to exist so I am wondering if its possible to go there cuz right now it doesn't seem like it.

If you follow the steps on tibia.wikia and it still doesn't work I think it's pretty obvious the quest doesn't exist.

If you follow the steps on tibia.wikia and it still doesn't work I think it's pretty obvious the quest doesn't exist.

yeah but just because the quest doesn't exist doesn't mean the area dont exist, there are many quests removed in shadow/lunar wich the areas are still accessible and I am asking if I am doing it wrong and/or if it will be added in the future.

yeah but just because the quest doesn't exist doesn't mean the area dont exist, there are many quests removed in shadow/lunar wich the areas are still accessible and I am asking if I am doing it wrong and/or if it will be added in the future.
So try sending them a email, they respond much faster on email than on forums and if not, keep searching for yourself. xd

Back