• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Frozera needs support team!

vTune

KakelmästareN^
Reaction score
2nqb11w.jpg

Hello,

I'm the owner of a recently started OT called Frozera you can find more information about the server here: http://otland.net/threads/sweden-fr...-opening-22-2cet-1-15-00-swedish-time.175494/

But I'm going to give a brief description here aswell.

IP: frozera.zapto.org
Client: 8.6
Exp: High (staged)
Map: Custom Evo-map
General: Great PvP with Guild war system with alot of custom runes,items and monsters.

So what am I looking for?
Frozera staff member should be:
-Active
-Speak English well

-Polite
-Have good knowledge about Tibia and OTs.

Please apply with this form if you are intrested:
Name:
Tibia experience:

Staff experience:

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ?

Contact(Skype or send me PM):

Apply with this form above either in comments or in PM

Kind Regards
vTune

Please apply with this form if you are intrested: CM
Name: Lukas

Tibia experience: I've been playing tibia and OTservers since the 7.6 came out. Because I play alot of highexped server do I got huge experiences in highexped servers as a player, which will give me big advantages to help the players in-game, even if I haven't been playing the OT. If there's something in the server I don´t know how it works, will I make a character so I will be taking the knowledge in a player perspective instead of CM/GM perstective

Staff experience:
I've been a staff member a couple of times at small OTs, and does know loads of commands for every position..

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? Swedish (10) English (9) Spanish (4)

Contact(Skype or send me PM): lukas.hult

Please apply with this form if you are intrested: CM
Name: Lukas

Tibia experience: I've been playing tibia and OTservers since the 7.6 came out. Because I play alot of highexped server do I got huge experiences in highexped servers as a player, which will give me big advantages to help the players in-game, even if I haven't been playing the OT. If there's something in the server I don´t know how it works, will I make a character so I will be taking the knowledge in a player perspective instead of CM/GM perstective

Staff experience:
I've been a staff member a couple of times at small OTs, and does know loads of commands for every position..
What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? Swedish (10) English (9) Spanish (4)
Contact(Skype or send me PM): lukas.hult

Very Well Application <3
so i won't write mine xD

Name: Emil

Tibia experience:
I started to play tibia in the end of 2004. Just a few months after I started to play Tibia the game was updated and Raids was introduced, was pretty much fun back in the days.
I'm still playing Tibia now and then on the same world Selena.

Staff experience:
I've been a staff member on a few OTs nothing special to talk about though.
I've also been Tutor on HelgaOTs, if that counts as a Staff experience.

But I know atleast how to act as a "Staff" member. I'm always friendly, serious and trying to help as much as I can with questions/answers.

Swedish (Main) 10.
English 9?

Send me PM and I'll give you my skype name.

Didn't find any question/from about "How I am" so I'll leave that.

Name: Emil

Tibia experience:
I started to play tibia in the end of 2004. Just a few months after I started to play Tibia the game was updated and Raids was introduced, was pretty much fun back in the days.
I'm still playing Tibia now and then on the same world Selena.

Staff experience:
I've been a staff member on a few OTs nothing special to talk about though.
I've also been Tutor on HelgaOTs, if that counts as a Staff experience.

But I know atleast how to act as a "Staff" member. I'm always friendly, serious and trying to help as much as I can with questions/answers.

Swedish (Main) 10.
English 9?

Send me PM and I'll give you my skype name.

Didn't find any question/from about "How I am" so I'll leave that.

RECOMMENDED! :)

I would also apply but lack of time =/

Name: William

Tibia experience:
I started playing tibia 2002-2003 when I was around 4 years old. I played real tibia until 2006 then I started playing open-tibia but after like 5 years I began playing both real tibia and ot. I have played a lot of high experienced ots and low experienced and I think both are really funny to play. I know pretty much about highexp ots, how it works and how the most of the players wants it to be since I have been playing it myself very much lately and I really like highexp ots.

Staff experience:
I have been GM/CM on many ots mostly small ones and I have helped the owner with some scripting but I do not script anymore though. I was a respected and very liked CM at a server this summer and I really liked that ot especially the owner but he closed his ot because one of the staff members started giving out admin and items/levels etc to the players.

Swedish (10) English (9.5) spanish (4)

willevarg

Name:
Kipras
Tibia experience:
Mostly on real Tibia ( about 4-6 years with pauses ), i started playing ots about a year ago.

Staff experience:
Not much, helped my friend with a server, but it went down after a few months.
Lithuanian (10/10), English (8.5/10), French (4/10)

ktarasevicius

Thank you for all applications! So far @HalfAway has joined the support Team. I might be in need of 1 more. Keep sending applications either here or in PM if you are intrested

Kind regards
vTune

HalfAway is a good choice! Id join aswell but no time :/ Good Luck mate :)

Name: Adrian

Tibia experience:

Playing tibia 6 years, 4 years playing/hosting ots, and 2 of them with tibia RL.

Staff experience:

Hosted some servers ( most of them real maps) and Staff position in some spanish servers ( most of them Evolution and some Rpg).

English (6), Spanish (10) French ( 8)

PM me for the skype

Name: Kasper

Tibia experience:

I have been playing tibia since the update 8.60, Tibia for me have been a road up and down. But so far I have enjoyed every single moment and joy of it.

Staff experience:

I have NONE staff experience. But I guess all of ous start at that way. As Albert Einstein said "Any fool can know, The point is to understand". I just have to understand. So if you hand me over this oppurtunity to me, I promise. I will be nice and obey the rules.

From 1 to 10 scale, Language knowledge:

My main language is Swedish, So i'd give it a 10. Second main language I guess is English, i'd give it a... 8.

Contact (Skype, PM me for it)

Kind regards, Denziz.

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 12+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a Gamemaster For any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Last edited:
Please apply with this form if you are interested:
Name:Louis

Tibia experience: Started playing in 2006. I've been playing OT's since 2010.

Staff experience:
I was a tutor on many OT servers, and for a while I was one on the game world Amera.

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? English (10), Spanish (5)

Contact(Skype or send me PM): PM me for more information.

Won't post much more on here, if you want to know anything about me IRL, PM me and i'll tell you what you want to know.

Please apply with this form if you are interested:
Name: Carlos

Availability (hours per day)
from 10:am to 2:am (I own a general store so i have time and i suffer of insomnia).

Tibia experience: Started playing in 2004. I've been playing OT's since 2006 i have some expirience in making OT`S .

Staff experience:
none, this would be my first time but i own a general store so i have experience with people, i consider myself friendly and i have a great will of helping peolple with questions and problems, i follow the rules and orders in a strict maner as you gave me

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? English (8), Spanish (10)

Contact(Skype or send me PM): PM me for more information.

Hello.

It's been a while since I posted a job application for a position as Gamemaster as I've been playing RL Tibia for the past 1.5 years, but I'd like to get back into the creative side of Tibia and be a part of a team again.

Some basic knowledge about my experience with Tibia OT:
Gamemaster on Backstorm OT(7.6) GM Thuddy (1 Year)
GOD/CM on Dremlock OT (7.5)
CM Dehnzer (my own server) (2.5 years)
Gamemaster on Spelgata (7.92) GM Fonex (1.5 Years)
Gamemaster & Mapper on Oblivion OT (0.5 Years)

Also been in charge of:
* Mapping
* Forum
* Customizing Rules
* Recruiting Tutors
* Customizing Items

To sum up I have almost 6 years experience with OT and Private servers.

What Am I looking for?
* A stable server with a decent amount of players where my services and free time is necessary.(No projects)
* Serious staff /team members
* A ranking system ( tutors, senior tutors, Gamemasters, Community Managers etc)
* A server that maintain the aspect of everyones best interests
* The opportunity to work independent and take my own decisions as well as counseling with other staff members in more advanced situations.
* No major downtime

RL info:
Name: Kenneth
Language: Norwegian, English. (fluent)

My offer is a helping hand and I would like to invest my time in a server worth putting time into. I do take this seriously so if you have an open position for me, please leave a post or send me a private message with some information about the server and what I can be assisting you with.

Back