• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FTTH vs ADSL (ping)

morderczy war

Reaction score
Hi otlanders !

I would like to ask you about ping difference between FTTH and ADSL technology. I will get FTTH in few days and im not sure what to expect. Is it really that much better in terms of ping then my previous option.
Both types of connection are from same ISP just technology is different. Right now i get 15 ping on ADSL to my closest connection on speedtest and around 34-70 ping in my country tibia servers ( just when wtfast used cuz without unplayable).

I hope you can tell me how it works ( if you already experienced transformation like this ).

Adsl (6 down / 0.5 up) Ftth (25 down / 5 up)

I have ping 20 in Lol from right now and 4 ping on speedtest with FTTH connection. on ADSL i could not play Lol without delay + wtastft gave me 50 ping to be able to play. You have no idea how much it gives in terms of everything.

Back