• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fuck is not a bad word

Twizzler

Reaction score
see how much shit there is on serv im glad im mentioning this cause answer ur team is outta control as the title say grow the phuck up ffs now all of u r turnin on ur own fuckin team mates wtf

This is an awesome war. No matter how hard people try, there are no sides except for yourself. Truly an unique war of noobs <3

dunno why every1 grouped together... shuda been a fun war pff

ok twizz honestly u need to grow up..havnt u noticed the server is "dead"???? like completley dead atleast this way were still friends but waring eachother n shit so whys it matter if the servers commin to life with our wars

just cuz i atk my friends dont mean i dont love u <333

ok twizz honestly u need to grow up..havnt u noticed the server is "dead"???? like completley dead atleast this way were still friends but waring eachother n shit so whys it matter if the servers commin to life with our wars

Well every1 wud b friendz, if they didnt take dyin on tibia to srsly.. :S

that aint it tho a war dnt consist of 5 ppl jumpin sum1 huntin thats just random pkin.. wars are set up and fought not just pop off when ya want

Thats all ur team does is jump me while i try huntin on my nub char, then they lose pz.

Dont speak down to sumbody u cud barely kill even with 5+ ppl.

Jus remember, i aint the 1 suckin every1s dick for no warlike u, u fuckin homo.

Cyntara's based on wars, which u no not shit bout. jus gtfo

that aint it tho a war dnt consist of 5 ppl jumpin sum1 huntin thats just random pkin.. wars are set up and fought not just pop off when ya want

Honestly i dont want to get involved in this, but twiz dont be hypocrite you are sayin that wars are set up and fought not just pop off when you want, and i think you are telling this cause it suppose answer is ur friend but what if he were a br, will you ask him to start a war?...

So you did the same to me, you said me that it was not a serious war that we were friends and we were havin fun, and you didnt tell me so when you guys tried to combo fredi (and i tried to talk with u) and carbon told me you were the one that started all so I think everyone is knowin what karma is lol.
Good luck all with war, and see the positive side, fun plx =).

Honestly i dont want to get involved in this, but twiz dont be hypocrite you are sayin that wars are set up and fought not just pop off when you want, and i think you are telling this cause it suppose answer is ur friend but what if he were a br, will you ask him to start a war?...

So you did the same to me, you said me that it was not a serious war that we were friends and we were havin fun, and you didnt tell me so when you guys tried to combo fredi (and i tried to talk with u) and carbon told me you were the one that started all so I think everyone is knowin what karma is lol.
Good luck all with war, and see the positive side, fun plx =).

lmfao do me a favor plx .. u deleted everything to do wit tibia .. delete ur forum acct .. u dont know what ur talking about ... u can ask carbon .. the day u guy were fighting akalic me n carbon n saul came .. me n carbon didnt know wat to do .. then carbon said to me "fuck it lets rape " so dont go tellin me i was the one who wanted to fight u .. fuckin fool.. and as i said to statik .. speak when ur damn spoken to .. not when u want to

I started it all, no one else. I got the message to kill Fredi cause he was botting, seeing how this would be a good time to have some fun and put to "No Botting" idea into the spotlight. I could of said no and for no one to touch Fredi, people would of listened, but I chose the war and I regret nothing.

its funny how every1 keeps turnin it back on mi tho thats just fucked and for 1. draks u the "FUCKING HYPOCRITE" no1 asked u to post yet u did, nor did any1 ask u to come back but yet again ur 1-2 days back u seemed to stir up as much shit as possible.. thx now go throw ur self in front of a bus u stupid fucking fool..

SATANIC

this is all stupid :D thats why i need to say something :D cuisdy u havent played for god knows how long and u were a massive p.a when u played so the reason u got jumped was because u left and expected people to still be ur friends when u got back statik no one fears u no one evaides u ur just a nub to alot of people thats all answer if ur teams jumpin team mates sort the shit out thats gonna cause more drama then anything the simple thing is its a game stop bitchen if u die u die just go back and lvl again i've always said killing people while they lvl is weak im not on anyones side here ur all wrong its that simple :)

dude thats wat ive been sayin since they come back and quit once again atleast sum1 seems to know how to interpret wat im sayin..

Back