• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fuck You Guild.... Rly? Parcels

Nice, a bunch of randoms from a guild with 93 members talking shit. Makes me laugh everytime.

prevail you died pretty nicely in poi

its funny how u guys need 20+ people to kill 1 person at a time then when we get 5 people we start killing your members like shit? 3 of us got rs and i got 2 frags.. Sad Sad Team

we killed you, do we make a thread on forums? grow up man your such a little baby, seeking approval. just play the game and "leave it on the field"

Pathetic little creatures you are. We're just a bunch of friends having some fun, on a GAME. Congratz, you mwalled 2 players off. Here is a fucking cake.

its funny how u guys need 20+ people to kill 1 person at a time then when we get 5 people we start killing your members like shit? 3 of us got rs and i got 2 frags.. Sad Sad Team

Yeh, gz on killing a few level 150 noob chars on stack, again you are so pro. Why fight on tibia when you can cry on forum xD?

Salar you little pathetic man.
Posting stuff like this doesn't make us look bad, it only shows how addicted to the game you are.. so much that you are eager to trash your reputation whenever someone kills you.

LOL ITS FUNNY THEY GET THEIR.WHOLE GUILD ON FORUMS. HAHAHA btw what stack did I hop? I'm curious to find out

Back