• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fucked-up politics Twifysoft!

Raptor Nobis

Individual
Reaction score
Before I transferred my account on the lunarforce I had 310 level on the shadowcores. After the hopeless update i back transfered my account on the shadowcores and i have the same level on the when update on the lunarforce, i.e. 283 -.- senseless!

Thanks for playing.

Before I transferred my account on the lunarforce I had 310 level on the shadowcores. After the hopeless update i back transfered my account on the shadowcores and i have the same level on the when update on the lunarforce, i.e. 283 -.- senseless!

Thanks for playing.

This is a server for warring on, no one cares about your levels!

When I made the transfer from shadowcores on the lunarforce anywhere and no one informed me that my account will be degraded.

Well thats what you get for playing hardcore pvp ot.

Well thats what you get for playing hardcore pvp ot.
Not really, it's what you get for playing twifysoft retarded hardcore pvp ot where they changing exp rates and degrading levels. Name 3 other servers that have done this.

I don't get all you fagtards, you bitch about the levels being too high and server is dead because of that and there is no war feeling with everyone being so high level, and when they fix everything you told them to you whine about losing levels, and you should be lucky you can transfer back to shadowcores cuz they stated before you transferred that it wouldn't be able and now you?

all of you are a bunch of whining bitches, it's a fucking game cry much?

I don't get all you fagtards, you bitch about the levels being too high and server is dead because of that and there is no war feeling with everyone being so high level, and when they fix everything you told them to you whine about losing levels, and you should be lucky you can transfer back to shadowcores cuz they stated before you transferred that it wouldn't be able and now you?

all of you are a bunch of whining bitches, it's a fucking game cry much?
shut up fucking ape wanna banan?

Back