• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fuckin hackers!

Rock Rules

Noobie :v
Reaction score
Well these players took me to a trap...I fall in a hole and I was trapped by a Knight who was down waiting so they start to atk me...
and I killed 2 noobies chars to try to leave...so until that moment is ok....I got in mind to don't kill any other char to don't get red...BUT! Then I had no fuckin idea how....but I got red! AND NO ONE DIED IN THAT MOMENT! SO THAT'S FUCKIN WIRD! I got a friend out just in that moment...and there's no one out was killed to say "I attaked some one and other finish it to kill him...:S I Just was attaking the pk who attaked me first,(and I was attaking with exoris max or sds, so...come one!!!) I COULDN'T KILLED ANOTHER PERSON!
Other thing...Finally, I died red...a friend of them came and attaked me too....
well I came with my second char...and the fuckin knight! WAS WITHOUT PK!
So Come On! This is just retarded...they are hackers!
I got some screamshots
please do something! I'm mad with this!
I like this server...I wan't to stay here but I got this fuckin thief and I lose too much
and if I don't recive a listening...I will be so dissapointed
hacker.JPG
hack af.JPG
Players who made this were:
Elite Joha (knight waiting down to attack)
Mr Saint (the druid who made the trap and was blocking)
Xion Giirl (some anoying blocking the pass to leave)

please send me back and answer!

Last edited:
Well these players took me to a trap...I fall in a hole and I was trapped by a Knight who was down waiting so they start to atk me...
and I killed 2 noobies chars to try to leave...so until that moment is ok....I got in mind to don't kill any other char to don't get red...BUT! Then I had no fuckin idea how....but I got red! AND NO ONE DIED IN THAT MOMENT! SO THAT'S FUCKIN WIRD! I got a friend out just in that moment...and there's no one out was killed to say "I attaked some one and other finish it to kill him...:S I Just was attaking the pk who attaked me first,(and I was attaking with exoris max or sds, so...come one!!!) I COULDN'T KILLED ANOTHER PERSON!
Other thing...Finally, I died red...a friend of them came and attaked me too....
well I came with my second char...and the fuckin knight! WAS WITHOUT PK!
So Come On! This is just retarded...they are hackers!
I got some screamshots
please do something! I'm mad with this!
I like this server...I wan't to stay here but I got this fuckin thief and I lose too much
and if I don't recive a listening...I will be so dissapointed
View attachment 20031
View attachment 20032
Players who made this were:
Elite Joha (knight waiting down to attack)
Mr Saint (the druid who made the trap and was blocking)
Xion Giirl (some anoying blocking the pass to leave)

please send me back and answer!

if they are really that good
why they dont just hack the server and got ALOT OF CASH!!
you have just pwned !!

if they are really that good
why they dont just hack the server and got ALOT OF CASH!!
you have just pwned !!

Can u think a little bit more??
how do u know if they are or not rich..?
does everybody can have many chars or not..? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well its ur own fault lol. And btw aol? Hahhahahahhaha

laught makes u recognize ur fault stupid noob...xD
aol??? what it have to do..? if I'm red...:S
think more lol

- - - Updated - - -

how u explain I killed anyone else...if when I killed 2 chars noobs with 1 area power there was nobody more there! and after that...I was ataking the pk marking him...not attakin any other else...??? ehmm?? fuckin shit cheat! :S

I meant why the hell do you spend moneys on aol? When bless does the job :p And for ur record I've never died in those rs traps but I have killed noobchars to get out :p

They totally hacked the Shadowcores server and edited your Skull flag whilst you were still online, seems legit. This was clearly a red skull trap.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "no skull wtf"
First screenshot = 1:28 AM
Second screenshot = 1:46 AM
15 mins PZ Lock you retard

Back