• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fucking True About Shadowcores

The real guys which dominando server was RLD. The true guild which slayed Everyone without PING.

RLD LIVES FOREVER. <3

Keep flaming, i dont give a shit becouse this is the only truth.

Ye they killed 90% of botters when we had 100 people on server.

Hmm didn't even read it but hey, lunarforce is for sure better than shadowcores. But you know what makes it shit? you, you're the only reason why we left that ot its just pointless to fight with you, I rather play with maslana and fight against Jordi/Mursu/Brazols than have a team on lunar and fight against some kid that goes from def to def or spams ue when he has more people.
bump

Ye they killed 90% of botters when we had 100 people on server.

Still they owned the server arent they? Where was you those day?
Also,Atleast they weren't crying like you guys do. I dont got anything against u guys, every time i come to otland, I see new thread of you or veziv crying about getting pinged? Noone of you will lead the server if you guys keep crying.

Now, its time to flame my posts, keep it guys, i dont give a shit.

Calar/Veziv sucks \o

Well they owned the server since there was no opponents but If i remember correctly Validus crushed this RLD, It's not hard to own an empty server, now Penguins own lunarforce since there's no teams there.

@Veziv
Please stop saying that because you are the first one who start crying when he die in war.

Well they owned the server since there was no opponents but If i remember correctly Validus crushed this RLD, It's not hard to own an empty server, now Penguins own lunarforce since there's no teams there.

Oh really, they do? Honestly they dont, all i can see is how veziv is crying at forums hoho. For me, thats not a "Dominando"

Well, they can freely exp on that server, they don't have to worry about sneaks so they have dominando ;p

Well, they can freely exp on that server, they don't have to worry about sneaks so they have dominando ;p

Who cares? Veziv sucks anyway, honestly idk how does he Dominando the server with "van tu tri" counting.

Mindgames Dominando 2013 hihihihihi

Back