• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying FULL 8.6 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream girl

‮nimdA nA toN
Reaction score
LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FULLY WORKING 8.6 SERVER WITH ALL THE PARTS AND PIECES INCLUDED

A Little Background:
I've been piecing together and working through the bugs of a server I got from several threads on here and added my own custom scripting into. I had no idea that a map could be such a pain in the butt to try to make work, but that is a whole other story. Short and sweet, I have failed and keep getting errors and am just ready to scrap my work and get a fully made server that I can fix up while still being able to use and have people hunt on.

What I Am Looking For:
I am looking for a FULL 8.6 server with all parts and pieces included. I want to be able to unpack it, upload it on my virtual machine, set up the configurations, put the MySQL tables in, and go. I don't want to have to hunt for a map or hunt for the solution to teleporters that weren't properly coded and don't go anywhere.

Who Should Message Me:
Preferably someone who is recently leaving the OT scene and just wants to sell their server. I am not especially interested in a popular for-sale server because I want it to be at least mildly unique. I don't really require a lot of customization because I will be working on that myself, but I would definitely not complain. Your server has to be solid and 99% bug free. If you tell me any problems/issues your server has I will be willing to probably bug a less finalized product.

How You Can Message Me:
You can generally just message me on the forums or find me on Skype (my name is "likeyounotme"). If requested I can supply an email address, but I don't have an email address that isn't personal or business so I am not going to put that on here.

How Much I Am Willing To Spend:
Negotiable. It all depends on how nice the server is and how complete it has been made. Willing to add 5$ to any price negotiation if supply a walk-through of the server before sale. Payment to you using PayPal preferred, but can be in any legitimate format you wish as long as there is someone trustworthy who can vouch for you. Even willing to purchase gift card(s) to be sent to you if that is your preference.

***bump***

Haven't gotten any offers that really suited my tastes yet. I'd prefer a custom map, something that has a bit of personality to it if possible. Doesn't have to have a TON of mapping, just something that I can put up and immediately explore/hunt on so that I know what needs to be added/expanded/updated. To be perfectly honest I will probably scrap the entire idea of whatever server I buy. I just want to make sure I have a working server that has basic coding/mapping before I turn it into my idea.

Please, anyone who is looking to sell a full server (minus the characters/accounts, obviously) this is your chance to make some money! I don't have a price range in mind but if it is a good server I am definitely willing to negotiate near about any number.

RLmap 99% full + Custom islands + Ethno gengia + Vip zones + Reborn edition custom.
100% Clicl and Run.

ask me is very Beatiful remaped areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back