• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Full access shell hosts available.

Starrly

IT Engineer
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for clicking on my threat.

After being away for a few years and developing skills in the meantime when it comes to managing servers i decided to advertise on OTland.

Currently i have multiple hosts available for you to run your OTserver on. You will have full shell access to the server which means you can do anything you want on them. If this is not what you are looking for, i might also be able to help you out by managing the host for you.

Charging rates are flexible. currently the hosts are sitting on their asses do nothing. Therefor options like x% of donations etc. are available so i can cover the expenses.

However this does mean i wont just host any server that comes by. I'm just trying to do this community a favour by providing it with a few hosts. The hosts itself are virtual, the hyper-v host is located in a datacenter in Amsterdam. If necessary i will be able to change the physical location to France, Poland, CZ or Italy.

When it comes to specifications, those can be discussed aswell. My hyper-v has enough memory, bandwith, and vcores left on it :)

Interested? PM me or join me on Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Yours Truly,
Starrly

Last edited:
Back