• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full Dominado

I bet for any money if you rly rly wanna fight us with your pro pink guys guild come at us bro but please with the same amout ;)
than we see who fuck who we have aka pro comandero navid@ legend of tibia ;]

We can also fight you guys, we don't have many people 15-20 I guess.

przedstaw sie może wpierw bo nie wiem kim jesteś, a widze że Ty moje wszystkie nickname'y znasz

@translate
tajfunek? never heard

2s8sodz.jpg

przedstaw sie może wpierw bo nie wiem kim jesteś, a widze że Ty moje wszystkie nickname'y znasz

@translate
tajfunek? never heard

bez kitu ciezko nie kojarzyc twoich nickow jak masz 1500 postow na camsie i innych forach pierdolony kaszkiecie

thanks Tim for help with this retards but kids must live as kids. I don't even know who they are and probably they never talked with me but they are spamming like their mastahs Sacres and Sephus - and they are mad cuz they are idiots who played with nuskei and lost warmode versus xymon

thanks Tim for help with this retards but kids must live as kids. I don't even know who they are and probably they never talked with me but they are spamming like their mastahs Sacres and Sephus - and they are mad cuz they are idiots who played with nuskei and lost warmode versus xymon
Clearly you are doing something with your life, and have taken a photo to share with people.
Fk Da Rest

Back