• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC FULL NPCs With Quest NPCS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man ffs

i wont bid higer then him congratz till Toast

I don't wanna destroy the fun here, but its impossible get 100% of all rl npc and work 100%..

there are so extremley many npc.. and there are alot of hidden too... some known npc even have hidden functions none ever chould belive..

There is hidden npc down in poh. under the ground, think there is like 5-10 npcs down there...

and in Ankrahmun there was atleast 2 npc I've spotted down there, dunno function of them thought, didn't test em..

there are Hidden npc under Venore.. Etc, etc.. and so on.. that whould like take a whole life for a "Absolute no-life" dude to complete..

(find npc, make outfits mabey aint hard, but functions.. and ofc the hidden npcs)

I don't wanna destroy the fun here, but its impossible get 100% of all rl npc and work 100%..

there are so extremley many npc.. and there are alot of hidden too... some known npc even have hidden functions none ever chould belive..

There is hidden npc down in poh. under the ground, think there is like 5-10 npcs down there...

and in Ankrahmun there was atleast 2 npc I've spotted down there, dunno function of them thought, didn't test em..

there are Hidden npc under Venore.. Etc, etc.. and so on.. that whould like take a whole life for a "Absolute no-life" dude to complete..

(find npc, make outfits mabey aint hard, but functions.. and ofc the hidden npcs)

But the most possible to get and so i think but im agreed with you nobody have 100%

I have seen screenshots and its look nice ;) for meeeeeee :p

post ss please :)
High price ;/

anyway i have Narozia npc + zonet npc 234 :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back