• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC FULL NPCs With Quest NPCS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stolen LOL I have work with them my self with NPC tool.

I have go to all cities with my char and maked them they have rl tibia npcs outfits and all real.. IF I stolen THEM Say me WHO:)

zonet, are the npcs 100%, like all the rook npcs say everything they say in rl, and they heal and give random hints, and all the quest npcs work, and all that sell keys to quests and etc. ?

zonet, are the npcs 100%, like all the rook npcs say everything they say in rl, and they heal and give random hints, and all the quest npcs work, and all that sell keys to quests and etc. ?

I think nobody have like that... not exactly like 100% but he its recommend now... :p i got too but not for release sorry ;(...
i got heal and so shiet too but maybe like i said, if i stop soon with ot i release everything ;) the whole package, but Zonet's npc its cool i think ;)

my bet still stands,pm me if you have any higher offers.

EDIT: this is ACrippledBadger, didn't realize I was on my team members account

Zonet are they for TFS 0.3.0 beta2, and do they include the addon npcs all 19 of them?
If they are ill bid 20 euro

Last edited:
Show us for example NPCs connected with POI quest or The Inquisition. Everyone can say: I got uber pro 100% NPC I SELL for 200000000 $

40£ why not serious i can spend my own cash if i want..

i bought 1 year premmy in rl tibia once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back