• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Full team for WestbayOT

Kippun

Reaction score
Hello!
We at WestbayOT is looking for staff. Here's what we need:

We're searching for
Scripter (0/1)

Mapper (1/1)

Fair Gamemasters (0/2)

Fair Tutors (0/4)

Scammers (0/0) :) = NO SCAMMERS!!

Where to send the application and for more information : MSN: [email protected] or Skype: KippanFredde

Here's a template for the application. Write to mail and/or add my Messenger / Skype! Do not post here please!

Name:
Postiton:
Servers you have supported here:
Experience:

Sincerely, WestbayOT

Last edited:
I'd like to apply for a Fair Gamemaster.

Name: Haris
Position: Fair Gamemaster
What languages you speak: Bosnian/German/English
Servers you have supported here: If you mean where have i been a member of Staff.. Necronia.
Experience: You really didn't specify which experience. I have been playing tibia for like 9 yrs.. Yeah since i was 8 :). But if you mean scripting and stuff.. No. But i could learn some o_O

I would like to apply for the position: Fair Gamemaster/Tutor (Whatever you think im supposed to have)
Name: Jetse
Postiton: Fair Gamemaster/Tutor
What languages you speak: Dutch, German, French(Tiny bit :p), English
Servers you have supported here: Kiwi Server ~40 online (Very old, offlinenow), My own ot ofcoures Elfots ~30 online (Offline couldn't effort hosting anymore), I was a helper on Ethania
Experience: Playing tibia around 10 years, First gm was on 7.6 Ot :) (Helmano or some dont remember name so didnt at to Servers i supported because i can't remember name exactly)

What type of OT are you planning to do? A real map hardly needs a team, everything you need is just downloadable.
Good luck tho //Swelaria owneR

Back