• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full thais revamp

MeloB

GOD Arctic
Reaction score
So this is my full thais revamp click for full view

R9WQBhx.jpg

Looks Awesome, Just that same tiles are annoying, I means that 2 tiles grey and brown, Should be better if you combine with something

Looks good, but I dont like the idea of mixing two different tile types on a main road in such a rich city! I mean the road on the left to dp.

Looks good, but I dont like the idea of mixing two different tile types on a main road in such a rich city! I mean the road on the left to dp.
Its not a mix. Lets say it left overs from an unfinished restoning hmmm say that workers started working on the paths but never finsihed them. That give you an idea of what i was trying to do?

Looks Awesome, Just that same tiles are annoying, I means that 2 tiles grey and brown, Should be better if you combine with something
read my message befor this.. and yes if you speaking about the temple it about to change ill keep you guys posted on its changes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think more drastic changes are needed to make a reskinned rl map look interesting – like what would Thais have looked like if the Elves claimed the land and designed it like Ab'dendriel? You could also make structural changes such as imagining Thais in the future; did the greedy humans build their sky scrapers too high until the ground collapsed and the foundation started to sink into the ground, past the old sewer system?

There are many things you can do, and while it can be fun to play around with a snow-skin or 'Thais in white marble' or Sand-Thais I think you will have more fun the more drastic changes you make.

In my opinion, some of the ground tiles need to be changed, and A LOT more of the walls need to be changed out, rather than just the couple couple buildings you did. Its not a bad start though. I would also recommend maybe adding some more snow in other places than what you have. It looks like all you did was take the snow and replace where the grass was. Maybe add some snow on the paths or stuff like that to make it look like a snow drift or something.

EDIT : also get rid of some of the green tress and add in more dead snow covered trees to make it look a little more realistic.

Looks allright, but whats up with the temple flooring? It's middle path is offcenter lol
And i'd suggest to use a broader set of wooden floors, since I see #9227 all over the place.

Whilst you're at it, these framework walls aren't really artic are hey? ;o

Back