• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Fully Completed Server 8.6 - 70€

Jo3ii

Reaction score
Hello.
This is a old server that had 300 players online. But this time, as I quited ot, I want to sell it.

It's a Thais, Carlin, Venore server with pvp-e. Fully customized cities. It has many features and everything is well-coded. Quests, missions, events and much more things!

We have so many unqieu things, if you are interested, just PM me with your MSN and I'll keep in contact with you.

No pictures here, when you contact me I'll open the server and you can check it online by yourself.

Server is just ready to run, just for 70€.

:$

well bro, if you send me the files first, everything, and it works and you got tibia sprite and map editor, we cna make a deal for 20, im not interested in your host, or your maps or your players online, i just need a working OT, where i can work some magic around, msg me if your interested

Back