• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Fully managed OT hosting services - including hosted 7.4/7.72 game servers

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
"All Inclusive" OT hosting & server management at any scale
This service is designed for game developers who do not wish to take on the effort and challenges associated with hosting and would rather focus on building their game and developing their communities.

Including domain names, DNS, @yourdomain email, dedicated servers, virtual private servers, server migrations, backups, security, dashboard monitors, disaster recovery/plan, proxy/tunnel configurations, DDoS mitigation, bespoke automation, github deployment integration, & more.

Note - No OT/Client development or community management is included. This is strictly hosting and management of the infrastructure only. Game, client and community development is up to you.

Please contact me on Discord to discuss your needs and I will be happy to provide you a quote. Warning - this is not a cheap service.

Hosted 7.4 or 7.72 game server
This service is designed for old school enthusiasts who are not interested in the technical side of hosting, developing or maintaining a game server.

Running the near-authentic TVP engine, available in multiple locations worldwide, minor game tweaks to your liking included, custom development available at additional cost, no root server access, BYO website & client (or bespoke custom solutions available at additional costs)
0-20 players "for friends" server [London & New York only]: $40.00/m
20+ players "public" server: Contact me directly for a quote on your desired location and player capacity

Note - Root server access is available if you own a TVP licence.

Please contact me on Discord if you are interested in this offer.

Remote DDoS mitigation (10Tbps+ global mitigation capacity, GRE/IPIP tunnel)
This service is designed for game servers that are the target of frequent DDoS attacks that are not being successfully mitigated by the hosting provider

Up to 20Mbps 'clean' traffic [~1000 concurrent players]: $50.00/m
Up to 50Mbps 'clean' traffic [~2500 concurrent players]: $75.00/m
Up to 100Mbps 'clean' traffic [~5000 concurrent players]: $100.00/m

Please contact me on Discord if you are interested in this offer.

Very good guy. Great friend. He knows his stuff! Highly recommend these services.

In addition to the managed services described in the original post, I can also offer affordable traditional unmanaged VPS (virtual private servers) in Miami and Germany.

Miami
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processors
  • 1Gbps guaranteed (10Gbps port)
  • Unmetered
  • NVMe SSD's

Germany
  • AMD Ryzen 9 5950X processors
  • 1Gbps guaranteed (10Gbps port)
  • Unmetered
  • NVMe SSD's

Pricing examples:
  • $10/m [small custom OT] - 1 vCore, 1GB Ram
  • $20/m [small oldschool realmap OT] - 2 vCore, 4GB Ram
  • $30/m [small latest protocol realmap OT] - 4 vCore, 8GB Ram

Last edited:
How is this affordable if you can get better and free VPS from Oracle?

How is this affordable if you can get better and free VPS from Oracle?

From what I have seen/heard - not everybody can get free service with Oracle, even less in the location they desire, and then many of those people are complaining about their access being revoked without notice after 30 days.
Sounds great, where do I sign!
To be fair, some (or even all) of that might be user negligence/misuse.

I don't know much about Oracle Cloud - but on the surface it sounds pretty great. I'd recommend people try it out, see how the hardware, network and DDoS mitigation perform under load. If it fits your purpose, fantastic!

Back