• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fully working quests etc?

Carlle

Reaction score
Is there anywhere i could download Datapack + map for ( The forgotten server) Fully working that i dont have to fix or edit that much?

Just wonder.. :p

Is there anywhere i could download Datapack + map for ( The forgotten server) Fully working that i dont have to fix or edit that much?

Just wonder.. :p

Lol, are you kidding me? Are you trying to find the: Download - setup server way?

No no :p what I really ment was that if there Is working tfs with quests and npc. That I don't have to edit in rme. Just download and run exe. ^^

You lazy ass! what the fuck is wrong with people?! stop doing this " i just download and start and it will all work just fine. "

Use your brain. LUA script aint that hard. im no master but atleast i try to fix my own bugs and so on. You should do the same.

Back