• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fun Server Showoff

N2wb1e

Nothing
Reaction score
Hi to everyone. There is my server map showoff.
You can check more info about the server HERE!

So there is the screens:

dragonhunt.jpg

lizardh.jpg

screenshot201107815218.png

screenshot2011078152052.png

screenshot2011078152031.png

screenshot2011078152020.png

screenshot2011078151946.png

screenshot2011078151850.png

screenshot201107815184.png

One or two i get from other map's but the others are made by me.

HAHA, bullshit.

I think the 4th can be yours yeah.. xD But not anyone of the others. I got most of them myself already from old released maps. Ridiciolus XD

Wow, fail much, how about you read a tutorial and i'll get back to yu, until then I'm not going to comment on anything until
iv seen YOUR work, and if the forth picture is yours, its not bad for a start, but don't rip others work, you can take ideas
and inspirations from other mappers, and I and other mappers here at Otland do aswell, just also put your own work and ideas
into your mapping, its what makes it yours, but be creative, do something that has been done yet, map something that will
blow our minds.
good day :)

the 6th one is from CipSoft, lol.

You can obviously see those border errors of the tracker

Most of the them are from others but they are really nice and they are public so i put some in my server.
Later you will see my work!

The 6th are not made by CipSoft.
Is a unfinished hunt!

Most of the them are from others but they are really nice and they are public so i put some in my server.
Later you will see my work!

The 6th are not made by CipSoft.
Is a unfinished hunt!

dont show them off, if they aint yours.
and where are the bloody credits anyhow?

dont show them off, if they aint yours.
and where are the bloody credits anyhow?

Unfortunately i don't know you make this :s

Edit:
A cave made by me inspired in inquisition quest.

caveinspinqui.png

Give feedback please

Last edited:
It nice, not clean but nice, seems a bit auto bordered tho :/ its missing something, idk what it is but its missing something, maybe mix the dirt and normal mountain together I want to see how well you mix them and how well you put them together.

It nice, not clean but nice, seems a bit auto bordered tho :/ its missing something, idk what it is but its missing something, maybe mix the dirt and normal mountain together I want to see how well you mix them and how well you put them together.

I will try make that :)

some of the screens are good, while other are just confusing and looks very randomized with auto broader =(

New screen.
Is a bridge which leads to a cyclops mountain.

cyclopsbridge.jpg

Back