• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Function doSetPlayerNameDescription

Knox231

Reaction score
As in the title. I need function (in source) which set additional name description and save it in mysql database or something like that. Thx!!

Its nice epic idea, you could set name description for player and it would look like: I got name 'Elf', when you look at me you will see 'You see Elf [the description]', eg. 'Elf the brave!'.
I'll write it later maybe.

I'm so late... sorry :/ My bad... Please, dude, write it :) Yea, something like that, so that i can make a quest and a treasure is some title like: aristocrate or something... It's so usefull i think

Last edited:
-.- I need this too

maybe the code can be extracted from tfs 0.3.x sources

Its nice epic idea, you could set name description for player and it would look like: I got name 'Elf', when you look at me you will see 'You see Elf [the description]', eg. 'Elf the brave!'.
I'll write it later maybe.

If you make it, please use something like "useDescription = ".."" in config,
or that it work only, if player have a storage value,
so it's more configuable, and that's usefull for war servers, thanks :thumbup:.

=.= but it is I who need this code. :( cryyyy
gime some clue to extract it

Back