• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Function in source Fir3element

Dogrinha

Solutions
Reaction score
lately i'm going through a difficult phase to find a source, and a friend pointed me to fir3element, but i used tfs 0.4 and when opening my ot on it, all npcs do not load showing this error, the other error is npc henricus that sell me all bless. could someone help me solve this problem?

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-19 at 15.36.12.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-11-19 at 15.38.05.jpeg

Let him use whatever he wants, if 0.4 isnt supported anymore show him where is stated, otherwise we are suppose to help eachother as community regardless the tfs version.

If you don't support personally 0.4 anymore, then limit yourself and let other user help him.

lately i'm going through a difficult phase to find a source, and a friend pointed me to fir3element, but i used tfs 0.4 and when opening my ot on it, all npcs do not load showing this error, the other error is npc henricus that sell me all bless. could someone help me solve this problem?

View attachment 40347View attachment 40348
make sure you have added this on your path data/npc/lib/npc.lua
Lua:
 doNpcSetCreatureFocus = selfFocus

Let him use whatever he wants, if 0.4 isnt supported anymore show him where is stated, otherwise we are suppose to help eachother as community regardless the tfs version.

If you don't support personally 0.4 anymore, then limit yourself and let other user help him.
No, I don't support personally 0.4, otland does not support 0.4 ANYMORE and you have ten times easier to find support for newest tfs.

i'm 20 days out of work with a dedicated $ 120 ovh server, due to 0.4 bugs, i'm not a programmer i'm just another person who would like to open the server in good, if everyone says better use a newer tfs, so help me convert everything because my server is ready.
and I won't know how to convert everything

Unfortunately I am in a hurry to open my server, I know 0.4 gave me a lot of headache and I intend not to use more, but I tried to use otx2 and also can not convert. I lived 6 months messing with 0.4 so if you want to help me convert I am willing to accept your help

I'm having trouble finding a source that doesn't give me a bad headache. unfortunately i only have these 3 options, tfs 0.4 otx2 or a new source but i have no ability to convert

I'm sorry, but if you try to open a server with 0 knowledge, you wont make it. Hire some programmer to help you or find someone that can do it for free for you, you will always have to write some code, edit or move some files else where.

tfs 1.0 should have an official support to 8.60
while there is no new elfbot it will always the most populated version...

there is a lot of resources, scripts for 0.4, 8.6
for other side, there is only adaptations to 1.2 works on 8.6

in br foruns ppl still using the 0.4.. more then 1x+

1x is more optimized, easy, but its not for everyone
and fir3element sources are pretty stable, i had a server with 150 players dialyses and never crash

Back