• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Funny and interesting things in Radonia

I got a "not fun thing in Radonia" :D
YOu should make so I (We) can sell loot in the shop...
I got plenty of woi and dragon hammers just laying in my House bp..

You've said that ingame 1000 times. It doesnt help!
No one knows what or where the red ministry is.

omg. I doo know what Red ministry is.
It becomes available after doing a quest. You can choose whether red or green ministry. One last hint, it's part of a series of quests. Omg you people seem to know nothing about Radonia...

Regards,
Arlianin

Yeah, but the quests are too hard to figure out. Its way to hard to get money cause even the npc that buys plate legs and two handed swords and steel helmets is hidden. Essential quests like this SHOULD NOT be hidden.

What next? Move the Beginton Oracle in a maze hole only reachable by 12 secret pickholes after killing 3 dragons and singing the National Anthem 3 times after completing the "Who came first, the chicken or the egg" Riddle?

I have seen heaps of lvl 30-50's hunting rotworms cause they dont have any cash to hunt with. Nothing gives you any profit. Other than Rots and Cycs.
I have a house full of rare items. And 2 backpacks full of rares. But i consider myself poor. I only have 20k cash. Which im trying to save up cause ill need to buy Sd's soon and Pk Talatauren cause he has started a war with us.

EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY level 8-20 that has walked in my vacinity has asked "Plx 1k" "Plz itemz" or "Where I buy spells?"

This information needs to be basic. There needs to be a Detailed Tutorial of the location of main/basic hunting spots. Like cycs. Rotworms. Simple Dragon Spawns. And decent tombs.

I cannot complete the Technomancer quest and do the djinn quest because the lag is SO bad I cant run to khuz-dul and back that many times.

DONT tell me its the source error bug. I know you cannot map click. I know thats a fact. BUT there is Alot of Lag. Im not confusing the bug for lag, IT IS LAG. Even arrow moving is Super slow. And i never lag. I have never lagged on radonia until now. WHY!

Last edited:
I have no idea why you're lagging, I don't lag, Souldrainer doesn't, Talaturen doesn't. But I must admit, I'm quite curious why you're lagging. o_O

Oooh, nice we died by a bugged monster? -.-
3 ppl on 1 hit 1 knight lvl 78 with 1200 hp.

Leo, try killing some dragons. I always get profit from hunting dragons.

And, I dont lag either.

Back