• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Funny or stupid? I'll let you decide..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Even thought the site was new, and such there's no reason to ban a guy without having proof his a hacker or tries to hack

Here's an example what Korn~ did when he edited first post of that thread..

yO AM SELL VIRUS COS 0 GPS VISIT MY SITE:::: Haked ByNoob.frewebsit.com.br

ALL OUR FILEDS ARE PUT 50000 vIruS SO U NO U GET VIRUS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WE uSE ARMADILO KIOLOGED, SILANTDEFEND KILIOGER, HANIED KilOGar!!

PZL EMAILED US AT [email protected]
Last edited by Kornholijo; Today at 02:19.

Funny? or stupid?
or Immature?

Thanks..

Even thought the site was new, and such there's no reason to ban a guy without having proof his a hacker or tries to hack

Funny? or stupid?
or Immature?

Thanks..

It is immature, but I am actually very sure that Korn did have proof before doing what he did.

Uh... Even IF it was a legit hacking scam, personally i think that if you're an admin you should handle these things a bit more professionally. Simply just delete them, no questions asked, or edit the topic and just put in "Hacking attempt. User banned.", that should be more than sufficient.

What he did there was a bit immature in my opinion.

But then again, maybe he was simply tired, or in a bad mood? Stuff like that happens to admins too.

Funny? or stupid?
or Immature?

Thanks..

Stupid and immature are the words we are looking for :)

Just 1 word: LOL
xDDDDdddddddddddddd!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneone

funy thx for lettin me decide ^^ ^^ ^^

Well, I suppose if he wants to write something like that then let him, since he's a admin. We all know what it is and we all know that you can't do anything about it, but only himself.

So thread closed from preventing spam and irrelevant posts.

(12:13:14 PM) You got Tobbed | SVERIGIAN: banning nab@otfans
(12:13:18 PM) $ Kornholijo # 失敗: oo
(12:13:21 PM) You got Tobbed | SVERIGIAN: he spam virus
(12:13:23 PM) You got Tobbed | SVERIGIAN: ya
(12:13:38 PM) $ Kornholijo # 失敗: was he doing
(12:13:41 PM) $ Kornholijo # 失敗: tibia clients?
(12:13:46 PM) You got Tobbed | SVERIGIAN: yup
(12:13:53 PM) You got Tobbed | SVERIGIAN: and he go new acc
(12:14:19 PM) You got Tobbed | SVERIGIAN: rakashaka

and rakashaka is already banned here, plus the guy was posting in a new account that it is safe :D. OP just failed :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom