• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Funny] PayPal!

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

As you might know I had a OT called Tibia War/Solo War.

A tried to do a chargeback ageist me then, but I won due to the agreements.

Now when I've exited the server he did it again, but this time via hes creditcard company. I just noticed that I lost due to I couldn't proved with information about the shipping. The funniest thing was that he sent the payment as "donation" so I said the story, but still the same..

Now when I look at my balance I see "-15€" !!!!!!

Why? The credit cards company fee is 11€!

Transfer to: Chargeback Settlement
Total Amount: -€4.00 EUR
Fee amount: -€11.25 EUR
Net amount: -€15.25 EUR

DO NOT USE PAYPAL! WE HAVE TO FIND A BETTER PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR US!

Oh really :eek: look at my signature, you would prevent it if you used what I do ;)

Paypal thought i was Traficing Money when i wasnt, so they Decided to close/limit my account without any questions.

Fuck Paypal.

Paypal thought i was Traficing Money when i wasnt, so they Decided to close/limit my account without any questions.

Fuck Paypal.

Trafficking money ?
The same as trafficking women but with .. dollars? :blink: :blink:

Red

Lmfao, r u from paraguay?
Jk;
Well, I'm proud to say noone has ever won a chargeback against me <3
One of my scammers donated 160 USD, I was like wtf, he's gonna chargeback, I'm pretty sure.
So, that's what he did.
But, for some reason he made like 20 donations, like 5-10 dollars each, so I wrote the whole history, and those donations were on different days, they kinda believed me, and he's lost his character.
Paypal likes me ftw

4LTQRASGL4H67A3TBKPV2CD2TIOORT7I.jpg

Back