• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fury Gate

Crixus

Reaction score
Well guys, I asked several tutors if Fury gate was implented in the server.
They told me yes, it was.
But I looked up 3 times today, in all the cities and i didn't find it.

Whats happening?

First of all, if my thread pissed you off like that , you shouldn't had to reply it back.
Second , I don't know if you have a major degree on english or something, but , lemme see if you understand this.

"I talked to several tutors asking about Fury gate, they replied to me , saying that EVERYDAY a new Gate would open in a different city."

Are you understanding?
So lemme continue.

"My Question here is on the SUPPORT area of shadowcores forum, so, THIS AREA is for people that have questions/doubts about in or out game(OTserv).

So next time you wanna get fisty about people making threads, it's easy, don't reply.

SUPPOR HERE IS FUCKING STUPID

I mean tutor. they know nothing about new tibia ....

feru dungeon its not everyday like a dragonling on goroma

Well thats what they told me.
But should be all day.

Support system has some flaws, I think that too.

Let me quote Tibia Wiki for you, koriziom. "One Fury Gate will appear near a different town everyday. These provide Free Accounts the opportunity to hunt some monsters that are otherwise found in premium areas."
To me this seems like there spawns a Fury Gate every day outside one of the non-premium cities. Perhaps it isn't always outside a non-premium city, that was just my interpertation of what it said on Tibia Wiki.

About Tutors not knowing everything, most of us just use Tibia Wiki as a source of information, like every player should. If everyone would use Tibia Wiki, we would get a lot less retarded questions.

When someone does have a question I am not able to answer right away, I tell them I will get back to them, and I do.

Have a good day,

Nobutada

We are using the official information that Tibia released when they announced the Fury Gates - that there is a chance that it doesn't appear in any city. This means that there doesn't have to be Fury Gate every day.

Back