• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fusion - Movie Frags

wont bother looking at the last shit, great example of showing that you are cowards

^ wanna know why we left warmode? I think musse already told you but you seem like a retard*d polack. we left warmode because you had atleast 5 noobchars in our team mwalling us so goodluck with that asshole

Cry me a river.
As i said before we didn't have any noobchars this battle.

"cry me a river" is that the only expression that is in your monkey brain? So why didn't they leave? they were next to us the whole battle poldack

They wasn't our noobchars so how could i tell them to leave?
Use your brain.

They wasn't our noobchars so how could i tell them to leave?
Use your brain.

I've heard that many times. Who's noob chars was it then? Was it our noobchars that sding and mwalling own team-mates? And ur saying to Slip to use hes brain, but ur BRAINDEATH.

I don't fucking care what you think about it.
If you want to fight - warmode if not go fuck yourself and cry about noobchars.

@Malmvagen - you know that other teams can use noob chars just to get lvls? We(Semper Fi) used our noob chars to kill random people in yalahar so all got rs so we didnt destroy the battle, but i know alot of noob chars from Wooden Shield such as Crypt Shambler, Joel and those people. So dont blame the polaks direcly tho they almost have noob chars everytime.

Jak to 1 sie nazywa? Mialem to na swoim serwerze cs'a na pluginie warm up.

Good movie

Back