• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fusion Owned again. In Goroma this time :)

where in the rules do you see it's against the rules to hold attack?
Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters
You didn't press, you used auto target & combo bot :)

haven't died by you, but you have died many times by me, both in okolnir and actions over the lands of tibia ;)

Tell me who I am and ill tell you if you are right or wrong. I can send to you the crystal when i killed ya :) Iv never died by you Krille don't make up things its a bad thing ;p

lek inte, abeto & zororo = samma person -.-

don't play, abeto & zororo = same person
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Just ask Talaturen he can prove that I'm not Abeto:) Your so funny Krille!!

i don't need a proof of him, I already know your the both guys, but keep on double life on otland ;)
Ye your so cool that you know things that doesn't exist. Want us to visit you in game?=)

Back