• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Future Conditions that we may face?

Cdvooo

4MC=E2
Reaction score
Asingle speck of something in a vast universe wher
I have been talking to many people about the status of our future (I.E economically speaking) How everything can turn out, and how it can affect us in general (internationally speaking) we can't ignore the fact that we are going to drive a car next to a cliff and at the last decision start saying"Im sorry" To the country next to them, or in resemblance to it, I have come to many people who has said:

Oh, this is like a cycle, it will keep happening over and over again, so i jsut don't worry about it.

Or this

I don't care about what is happening to the world because soon we are all going to die.... 2012 will come earlier than people think<< i lol'd on that one

And some answers in which i thought if people were serious or not, but the thing is, the human mind works like this, we leave everything to the last minute, and when we almost can't do nothing about it, what happens, if we get to that point where we can't do nothing about it and What could we do about our GLOBAL situation, you guys may have segregated, but never forget the fact that we are all humans.

Add what you think about this situation(if you even care) and try to make a solution for most of our problems.

I know we have a lot of people who are really bright in this forum, just plot your idea from start to finish if you want

or just make a quick over view

And please i would appreciate that no druggies enter this thread to talk things totally absurd(like for instance HAHHAHAHAHA YOU NERD WHO CARES'BOUT THIS STUFF??? ALL WE NEED IS A LITTLE CANNABIS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE AIGHT! )

Thank You!:p

Any one who spams/trolls/ or make comments that are absurd, i will report them.

Last edited:
Solution= Being good to each other and taking care of the ecosystem building more economic houses, the creation of villages. If i had a house i wouldn't need more than a lil wood room with my computer a kitchen and a bathroom :eek:, living with nature is the solution for the future (in balance with it obviously)

Honestly, this thing we call our "world" is turning into shit. and Our environment will sooner or later will be destroyed then we'll all be sorry we didn't so something when we had enough time when were all dying from starvation and or world war 3. I do think 2012 will happen, but i dont. Theres many ideas on how and what will happen..but i'm not sure, The world could end right now if it wanted too. But some fixes would be, whenever we're not using electronics turn them off, and im not sure but i found out that leaving your phone/laptop charger in the wall outlet when nothing is on it can use more energy but yeah. I honestly think, if the world would stop fucking feuding for one day. And they were to all get together and discuss economic/environmental improvements, i do think, we could A) Make the world a better place to live in B) save our environment C) All this "war" will stop. D) could help every country that cooperates economy, we could make the world a better place.....if they wanted to that bad....hopefully, something will happen before its too late, well i hope so.

But this is just my opinion..

from 1918 to 1945 there where 2 WWs, we need to do something, 2 world wars in 27 years, what makes us think that another world war won't happen in the next 70 years of our lifes, we need to act and get involved in politics and peace activism or we are going to die in a fucking gas chamber or in a nuclear explosion, the probability of 100 years of world peace are pretty small if we don't act fast, look up this song;

YouTube - Don't Waste Your Life Video - Lecrae

Don't waste your lifes peoplez

@ Droid I do agree with some things, but, to be honest, there are measures that we can take to prevent all of this, and there are things we can do, humans, most of them, they are thinking too much in ambitions, and that is a mistake in which we all make, we need to think for us as a whole, because if not, we may end up dead anyhows, but still, i have done some research, and the probability of 2012 happening is very slim, all do i do believe that the activity of the sun can change our geomagnetic field, but still, there are manythings that can happen at any moment, like we can orbit the gamma ray burst of any super nova, or we can simply run into a frozen star, there are many things in whichj we need to take in acount, but just because there is a pattern, doesnt make it true, for instance, there are many civilazations that made predictions faced on patters that they saw, they were wrong, what makes the mayans different? nothing, and i am not saying that it is not going to happen either

@flaite1 WW are mostly caused by religion(you can't deny that) i see many conflicts happening but i don't think that a WW would happen that would affect us all, maybe bevuase of Al Qaeda or something in resemblance but we need to take this "Barrier" that we have set in us, and move more as a whole, like the lands were once in Pangaea, like i said, we are all made up of the same things, but

That is only my opinion.

yeah but theres to much people that dont care, how do u change theyre mentality?, to all the people harming the planet
theyre to many!
any suggestions
how to do it?

then how can u stop people doing that?
till the planet starts killing them?? thats when theyll learn?
u cant do anything about it?

Nop, just let nature take its course, and pull back a chair, grab a beer, and just watch how everything happens, the only thing that can make sure to get rid of us is the planet it self, or the sun, so basically we can't do nothing about it, it is their life, their mind, their domain, and if they want to live through the consequences, then let it be.

yeah
the humans are going to start taking precautions and taking care of the planet when alot of people start dying bc of the planet
i dont think the planet can kill all of us, but it can sure exterminate alot of humans, and the humans who live will be sure to be more careful
am i wrong?

in my opinion the planet can harm us more than wars, we should worry more about the planet bc we can still control wars but, how can u control the natural dissasters happening and the future ones 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah
the humans are going to start taking precautions and taking care of the planet when alot of people start dying bc of the planet
i dont think the planet can kill all of us, but it can sure exterminate alot of humans, and the humans who live will be sure to be more careful
am i wrong?

The earth, can wipe ALL life from the earth in a matter of seconds, whether its an ice age, or whatever else. But i do think, if we dont start taking precautions on delimas we can work on, we're gonna regret it when its way way too late. and we'll have nobody/no one to blame but ourselves.

Its just a coincidence that all this shit is happening.
If you didn't know, there was like 5 times that the world was coming to its 'end'

All the Earth's angle movement by earquakes, etc.
By the time that all these stuffs appeared, this only explains how Pangea spread all the countries

enough said

how can u control the natural dissasters happening and the future ones 2?

mFZxHCUfsD.png

@ Droid That is correct, we are all the blame for it, but guess what, we can still do things about it, i like your way of thinking, you see things how they actually are and accept the dire consequences of reality, but still there are things that we can do, but i don't see them happening any time soon, as well i think that you don't either.

@ Droid That is correct, we are all the blame for it, but guess what, we can still do things about it, i like your way of thinking, you see things how they actually are and accept the dire consequences of reality, but still there are things that we can do, but i don't see them happening any time soon, as well i think that you don't either.

Yeah, this so called world needs a major reality check, im only 15 i mean come on lol.

Yeah, but unlike us, people tend to ignore stuff because of religious sayings, because our government was founded by roman catholic laws, but still, we need to get a little away form religion, and get more into reality, i study physics like nothing else, i can sit here and talk about what we can do ,etc, but guess what? we can't do nothing about it for the fact that people tend to ignore things, like once i read here, "What i get into here trying to ignore the real world"
That is kind of not good, because if you ignore what is happening, once its too late, people will regret it.

I agree. I understand that religion is important to people but I mean come on. Praying isn't gonna save what reality caused. I pity the human race.

Back