• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Future Conditions that we may face?

Yeah, but unlike us, people tend to ignore stuff because of religious sayings, because our government was founded by roman catholic laws, but still, we need to get a little away form religion, and get more into reality, i study physics like nothing else, i can sit here and talk about what we can do ,etc, but guess what? we can't do nothing about it for the fact that people tend to ignore things, like once i read here, "What i get into here trying to ignore the real world"
That is kind of not good, because if you ignore what is happening, once its too late, people will regret it.

Your basicly saying the same thing a religist or an atheist would say, its all the matter of a relative thing

still we can do stuff for the planet to feel better about ourself,
but ive seen people trying to convince other to shower less time recycle talk to them like teachers to the students, but the students just dont care and enjoy a long shower, they just dont care.. and if its hard to change one person imagine the other people in the world? that are alot! they are just gonna change when something bad happens to them or to a family member they love

Well, tell me in what parts do i say the same things as them, for a fact i am talking of what is happening and what we can actually see, I am not saying anything else, in what part do i really say things like a religious or athiest say? I am Agnostic, and, i apply the things i believe in(laws of physics) in what i see and what happens? everything that i use it , works, I explain my self, like the Heisenberg uncertainty principle you can actually use it in almsot everything that you do and you can make a really good estimate (DEPENDS HOW YOU USE IT) I will not condone anything and i will not be sure about anything, for the fact that you simply can't.

all the people are like whatever, im gonna die, i ask for forgiveness and i go to "heaven" where i dont have to worry about anything bc everything is happines
lol.. which i think its stupid bc they dont care about what they do to the planet

Well, yes it may be absurd of such things, but like i said earlier, people are always going to infer the earth mostly because of religion, for that single reason they don't care what happens, and i really feel bad for what may happen to us in the future. Well, We neeeeeed to do something to change it, because if we don't well our SOL but still, we can't do anything either, so i feel that, atleast give ideas to our famili members etc just so they can be aware, even in religion, it says that the Earth is created for us, and we should not harm, nor do nothing bad to it, since it is a creation of "God' i may be wrong about that.

I don't think so, people only change when something radical happens in their lives, that is what society is waiting as a whole, their mentality IMO>>"Lets just sit here and wait until something happens" "Yeah, we should get a few beers while we are at it! We may not change anything or give a f*ck, but who cares? We are dying eventually."

Yep, and guess what? how can you be so sure that with our technological advances in these few decades we may change alot in our lives? Like...per...say..... invent something new, preserve our mind and replace every organ, so technically speaking, not dying???? Or you are just going to accept the ultimate fate that " All humans are going to die, there is no way of not dying!"<< that is what i call, close minded.

Yep, and guess what? how can you be so sure that with our technological advances in these few decades we may change alot in our lives? Like...per...say..... invent something new, preserve our mind and replace every organ, so technically speaking, not dying???? Or you are just going to accept the ultimate fate that " All humans are going to die, there is no way of not dying!"<< that is what i call, close minded.

Let's say that the "mind" you're pointing does get rotten by time and cells are dying without no reproduction
But yeah pretty awsome state, let's just wait a few decades

Also, our technological advances may be usefull these days but is not that too advanced as time passes.
I remember this movie I watched long ago, when there was no trees nor animals, all extinted from human mankind, everyone just went cannibal and they though Techology would save them.
People are making a mistake and they think "The Future" is going to be all those awsome stuffs they do in the movies.

Basicly What Im trying to say "but not sure" is that when time passes, theres going to be a lower amount of nature resources like trees, minerals, etc.

And this is my baddest grammar ever I posted in this forum

Last edited:
Well thank you :p

We need to make the best decisions that are for all of us, not just for our convenience.

I still doesn't agree in one thing we all have our rights to choose whatever we want to think in a relative thing,
But there's a problem and its that Religion n Science as one fact they actually want to success is at "brainwashing" all humanity

@thread

Well i don't care what is happening to this world..
all of us are going to die someday, no one know when..
so i basically enjoy everyday of my life.

Yeah and that way of thinking is why the world is at is us for people like you, who don't care, Look at your country and the crisis that is under, most of them think just like you, and loot at the standing point you are in. Just simply because you'll dont care.

So, the thing is that you give a bad name to your own people saying stuff like that. Well that is your opinion and this is my opinion, so i should not just blur things like that but that is what i see,

@ Tenhum
You will one day have children and that would mark the day that you will care for the world as much as the child(since this world will become his home when he grows up).

@ Thread
There are many Pros and Cons about the circumstances we currently live in, and here is some I see:

A United World:
I think this would be the most logical and obvious course for "Peace", but it sacrifices one of the most key things in this life, diversity of nationality living under one "rule" or "Common Goal" will eventually kill off diversity.

A Diverse World:
This is the one we currently live in, Diversity, most if not all of the time creates conflicts with those that think or see things differently and eventually breeds hatred , what we all basically lack is "`Understanding` of one to another".

What this world really needs is moderation and understanding, I'm what people would label as an Atheist But I enjoy some of the teachings of "Religion" in this particularity, 'Buddhism' It teaches 'Balance' and 'Harmony', 'Self-Peace' and such, Balance, not too much Good and not too much Evil, I believe everything is 'Neutral' and how we do and use things is how it affects its disposition.

To solve the most current issues(Economically Speaking) is to improve:
Education - Education breeds Innovation and creativity, Ever noticed how we are bringing the 'Retro' back? I believe that, that is due to lack of Creativity.
Ethics or Moral Ethics - Due to the lack of understandings we have problems socializing and interacting with others and we are quick to discriminate against others, though there will always be people that hate, we need to learn how to handles those kinds of people, basically the whole reason, for this is that with better Ethics we can all close boundaries between different Nationalities and this can improve the economy.

For me those are the most Important and fundamental objectives that we need to improve.

Now about the world, sure we all are going to die someday, sure we should enjoy life but atleast take care of it since it is the home of the 'future', someone said "do something for the planet to feel better of ourselves", never do something for self gratification, do it because it is right, if we come to count you as a singular piece then you are nothing, some is something and all is everything, when you do something right do it to strike influence on others into doing better, once you do something just because it's right then you may understand and truly feel the real gratification.

I can not further stress how much we need to do, sometimes when one needs something done it's best if one does it himself, if you dislike how this world is lead then take head and get on top, only we can make the difference, we have to remember that the elders are dying and we are the ones left with their keepings.

So i checked all the posts and there are some things that i have to say ~

About the post that said *It would be better if there were no religions*, its not the religion thats causing the problems, its the people, racist, megalomaniac maniacs that think that theyr religion and theyr race should own the world.
Like every religion has one rule thats the same *You may not kill a human being or your going straight to hell*.
Also if there were no religions, people would fight over theyr race, if all people would look the same would people still fight for theyr countrys, if the world would be one big country would people still fight (Northern part of the world VS southern part) do you understand what im trying to say?
People will always find something that they can fight about.
Religion is a good thing, it gives people hope when theyr down and it gives people something to believe in, yes, there were many fights fought in the name of religion but so were many fought over goverments but does that mean that we have to shut down every goverment in this world? I dont think so.

And another thing that i think thats sad, people that support the Al Qaeda, Hamas and so on, dont you see that what they do is Ḥarām?
They speak in the name of allah but how can they tell that allah wants us to kill all the other people? No its them that say that we have to fight against the USA, its not the islam that fights against the USA, its extremistic groups that twist around things.
So everyone thats muslim and that really wants to be a muslim, dont hate the USA or any other religion since thats not what the islam is for, islam is a beautifull religion, but all you do is hate, thats infact destroying everything that islam stands for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A united world woud be a utopia, it would be ways easier to live if there was no racism and no fights over whos country is the best and most advanced.
Imagine how we could advance our technology if everyone in the world would share theyr research, i cant imagine what we could achieve (Altho im scared that we could advance our war technology so far that it destroys our world, even if it would be just by mistake)

I think that we are on a good way right now and i hope that we will one day have some long periods of peace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About the thing that we could change our organs to prevent us from dieing, i think that would be the worst scenario, people not dieing, living forever, our world is crowded enough, something like that would fuck up our world extremly, we would have to travel to other planets cause we wouldnt have enough space on earth, and one day would the rulers of one world decide to take over the other worlds and that would be a war thats so cruel and extreme that we cant even imagine that.

@ Dastan, I agree with most of what you have said, but notice, i said that we need to get away from it just a little, just to let us work with eachother, and leave the supreme out of the equation, becuase of the fact that you can pray, but if you just sit there and pray, waiting for something to happen, but i do agree that many religious people are very intensive in what they think, but instead of the "society" trying to take care of this problem why not just let the scientific community, we have the criticals thinkers in there, its something you must agree on, but still, you may have a different point of view about everything
that is something i must respect.

Even though, yes we may never get rid of the problems we are presented with now, but imagine this......

What if....... We were all fairly educated and know right from wrong, reallity from myth?

What if, we all having the possobility of building a united community, we just ignore it.

Think about it for a second, the reason that we are not too advance as we are suppose to is that. the segretation we have come to see before us, because of religion, because of racial status, because of gender, everything, and you may not agree with this but most of this came from the root of religion, I do not say that God does not exist, nor i say he does, I just say that religion has more con than pro, if they were to unite more, and not have this gap between them, it would be more harmonized and more controlled, alot less problems, etc, but because of the way people think, is the reason why we are in this sink hole.

We should accept, and/or make each others ideas better for the future of our offspring, and the way we think ( i am talking general here)

We should do everything to conserve this gift that Physics has gave us ("God") but still, because of they way most people think
like Tenhum commented eariler( Oh we are still going to die, so who cares) that mentality is what has us in this position that we are confronting, that, "Oh why does it matter, we are going to heaven/hell, so who cares??

Alot of people are like that(more than those who arent) and that is My opinion.

@ Droid I do agree with some things, but, to be honest, there are measures that we can take to prevent all of this, and there are things we can do, humans, most of them, they are thinking too much in ambitions, and that is a mistake in which we all make, we need to think for us as a whole, because if not, we may end up dead anyhows, but still, i have done some research, and the probability of 2012 happening is very slim, all do i do believe that the activity of the sun can change our geomagnetic field, but still, there are manythings that can happen at any moment, like we can orbit the gamma ray burst of any super nova, or we can simply run into a frozen star, there are many things in whichj we need to take in acount, but just because there is a pattern, doesnt make it true, for instance, there are many civilazations that made predictions faced on patters that they saw, they were wrong, what makes the mayans different? nothing, and i am not saying that it is not going to happen either

@flaite1 WW are mostly caused by religion(you can't deny that) i see many conflicts happening but i don't think that a WW would happen that would affect us all, maybe bevuase of Al Qaeda or something in resemblance but we need to take this "Barrier" that we have set in us, and move more as a whole, like the lands were once in Pangaea, like i said, we are all made up of the same things, but

That is only my opinion.

Opinions may differ but i think the cause of wars is attacks against religion, or false religious organizations trying to control mases into something completely contradictory to the actual religion; ej: The crusades.

Back